[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest shiranpuri

i've encountered an issue when i try to use voice search from google its instantly shuts down and i can do nothing ,i already reinstalled gapps whiped everything but still voice search is forceclosing instantly any help?

Guest PCTechRoss

i've encountered an issue when i try to use voice search from google its instantly shuts down and i can do nothing ,i already reinstalled gapps whiped everything but still voice search is forceclosing instantly any help?

update it in the play store

Guest bananas33

Totally trivial but the default notification LED colour went white and I cannot change it back to green! Cyan ok, yellow ok, but not green or any other primary colours :(

Selection seems to work ok but the resulting LED colour seems to always be a combination no matter what.

Guest NeburG300

Finally got chance to give this a try and I must say, what a good rom. I am amazed just how well it runs, it's so smooth and I have yet to find a single bug.

Daz, you should be so proud of this mate. You should send a copy to Huawei's developers with a little note attached saying "For future reference: this is how you make a good rom".

10 out of 10 mate. :wub: :D

+100

+100

Amazing rom, this work should be known by themselves cause it overcomes any stock made by huawei.

But nonetheless I'll wait a little longer because it has some little flaws... I will continue with the infusion due to its stability and god management on battery and data transfer (wireless/blue-tooth/3G).

Anxious for having a stable one. :D

Edited by NeburG300

Guys, I will allow myself to remind you that donations are appreciated for ROM developer. I made a donation to Daz yesterday and I feel myself comfortable without that 1 pound. And Daz sees that people thank him not only by words :)

Agreed. Just made my modest donation too. Thanks Dazzozo!

Guest Hoggonator

Very low Mic when going to speakerphone here, inaudible I would say. In call sound via normal method is fine. This is after a wipe and install plus a battery pull.

Payday on 31st after the longest month and that will be donate day :)

Thanks again Daz

Guest PixelPixie

I think the battery usage is loads better. Charged last night, pulled it out the charger this morning. Dropped from 100% to 91% almost instantly, now on 61% and have been playing with it constantly, screens barely gone off. Would be on second charge by now on cm10.

Happy days.

Guest mr_mufy

OK, I'll go check it out.

@Dazzozo This ROM is really smooth everywhere, even with around 60 apps installed. Well done :lol:

I use the touchpal.

But now i'm testing the Kii Keybard, and it's great.

Guest mr_mufy

Another Isue ur not....

The led notifications works, but only for a few seconds.

When I receve a SMS the screen turns on and the led blinks.

But when the screen turns off the notifications leds stops.

Any idea?

Guest TangerineTractor

I use the touchpal.

But now i'm testing the Kii Keybard, and it's great.

just had a look at kii. Doesn't seem much different to stock .

Guest Atomix86

Only issue I have found is that when you go to change the ringtone or notification sounds (in system settings or an app) it doesn't preview the sound when clicking on it.