Blade 3 Development

Guest Zainster

Guest KonstaT

Hi KonstaT, have run into problems already. I downloaded the CM10 rootbox source https://github.com/Root-Box I cloned the three device repos, however when I tried to repo sync i got the following

error error: Cannot fetch KonstaT/android_device_zte_atlas40

error: Exited sync due to fetch errors

If you have any ideas what I have done wrong it would be appreciated,

Thanks

It seems that the default remote in root box manifest is aosp. You need to add github remote to our device repos.

So from the beginning it would be:

repo init -u https://github.com/Root-Box/platform_manifest.git -b jb-4.1.2
[/CODE] Then add these lines to your rootbox-workdir/.repo/local_manifests/manifest_zte_atlas40.xml and repo sync.
[CODE]
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<manifest>
<!-- ZTE Blade III -->
<project path="device/zte/atlas40" name="KonstaT/android_device_zte_atlas40" revision="jellybean" remote="github" />
<project path="kernel/zte/zte-kernel-msm7x27a" name="KonstaT/zte-kernel-msm7x27a" revision="jellybean" remote="github" />
<project path="vendor/zte" name="KonstaT/proprietary_vendor_zte" revision="jellybean" remote="github" />
</manifest>

You don't have to clone any repos if you add them to your local manifest. This also pulls the right branch of the sources and copies them to the correct place.

Guest x6itru

@KonstaT any ideas? ;P fckin java lol.

@@Edit@@ I've started clean build, maybe it helps :P

@@Edit2@@ still sigsegv -.-'

post-1004656-0-47416100-1364504487_thumb

Edited by x6itru

Guest robt77

Edit - after some searching I tried to brunch instead of using the build scripts and it appears to be building. Fingers crossed :)

edit two it started to build until it got killed with the following

make: *** [/home/rob/android/pacman/out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/framework_intermediates/noproguard.classes-with-local.dex] Killed

Apparently it means my computer was out of memory just increased swap size on PC and have tried to build again. Fingers crossed.

Edited by robt77

Guest x6itru

Right I went back to try building PACman Rom instead of rootbox and while trying to build, I ran in to the following error

build-pac.sh: 78: [: unexpected operator

-e Setting up environment

build-pac.sh: 1: build/envsetup.sh: Syntax error: "(" unexpected

I have checked both the build-pac.sh and the build/envsetup.sh files but nothing seems out of place. If anyone has any ideas what I have done wrong it would be appreciated.

Edit - after some searching I tried to brunch instead of using the build scripts and it appears to be building. Fingers crossed :)

edit two it started to build until it got killed with the following

make: *** [/home/rob/android/pacman/out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/framework_intermediates/noproguard.classes-with-local.dex] Killed

i have this error sometimes too, but i dont know how to repair it maybe try clean build :

source build/envsetup.sh && lunch

make clean

make

Edited by x6itru

Guest x6itru

I've just downloaded RootBox sources, and if you want to use build-pac.sh you just have to set permissions for this file ;)

sudo chmod 777 build-pac.sh

sudo ./build-pac.sh atlas40

I'm building root-box at the moment.

Edited by x6itru

Guest robt77

Thanks for the info, you building cm10 or cm10.1. My PAC build is still churning out:rolleyes:

Dam still got error make: *** [/home/rob/android/pacman/out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/framework_intermediates/noproguard.classes-with-local.dex] Killed

Think my PC is too old, only single core, think this is the reason it is not building

Edited by robt77

Guest x6itru

RootBox is AOKP based, im trying to build 4.1.2 version ;)

/// Edit

RootBox for atlas40 compiled successfully!! Time for testing ;))

Package complete: /home/x6itru/Root-Box/out/target/product/atlas40/RootBox-JB-atlas40-Nightly-20130331.zip

c3e084eead9480931f7515de584bf5de RootBox-JB-atlas40-Nightly-20130331.zip

// Ok its booted, and its working! :) But some thing are not working ;)

post-1004656-0-09645000-1364758051_thumbpost-1004656-0-20215200-1364758054_thumbpost-1004656-0-28201500-1364758059_thumbpost-1004656-0-66098700-1364758063_thumbpost-1004656-0-90732500-1364758067_thumbpost-1004656-0-56753700-1364758071_thumbpost-1004656-0-34317300-1364758073_thumb

Edited by x6itru

Guest x6itru

mostly bad scaling after paranoid mode changer ;P but i think i've repaired it already and i'm building now ;) I think i will be able to upload it tomorrow.

Guest x6itru

please be patient, im working on it ;). I still can't get tablet ui working ;f almost everything else is working :)

Edited by x6itru

Guest BladeIII

Tnx for that,but what happen with Paranoid android? :D

Tnx. Sorry for my bad English.. :D

Edited by BladeIII

Guest Zainster

I stop development of that as my computer refused to download the sources. By the way X6itru has build pacman ROM a combination of paranoid android , CyanogenMod and Aokp look at the screen shots he has provided they are awesome we are just waiting for the download link