[Tool]AIO Tool for San Diego and xolo

Guest rickywyatt

Guest keithSlemon

where you on xolo ics or orange? and did you update to ics via saving update on your phone? if you did boot into recovery and use the original update file on sd card, worked for me

Guest Atir101

where you on xolo ics or orange? and did you update to ics via saving update on your phone? if you did boot into recovery and use the original update file on sd card, worked for me

Thanks for the response - all is good now okay i managed to revive it by using the fastboot and cache erase method :)

Guest mujeebsolkar

How do i uninstall the ICS update for xolo x900..

i do not have su !!

m confused as hell ... just want gta 3 to run :)

please assist..

i have attempted all the AIO instructions...

Guest BlueMoonRising

How do i uninstall the ICS update for xolo x900..

i do not have su !!

m confused as hell ... just want gta 3 to run :)

please assist..

i have attempted all the AIO instructions...

If you've downgraded from the small update that blocks root then run task manager and kill adb.exe and then root.

Guest mujeebsolkar

If you've downgraded from the small update that blocks root then run task manager and kill adb.exe and then root.

thank you for responding to my oblivious queries.

I am still trying to downgrade ICS... the kernel is sept...

AIO attempts to downgrade but is unable to gain root access.

is there any other way to get the gta 3 to work... i am in no hurry to root or take advantage of the sd hack.. all i need is gta to work..

i appreciate ur time.

Guest ashutosh00074

I have totally bricked my xolo x900 I mean statusbar not appear and camera not working bettary showing 0% and internal phone memory not working so now I have totally bricked phone using like ipod . Then I am thinking that other xolo backup can make my phone . So can anyone upload his xolo's backup if possible .

Guest ferrari35

I have totally bricked my xolo x900 I mean statusbar not appear and camera not working bettary showing 0% and internal phone memory not working so now I have totally bricked phone using like ipod . Then I am thinking that other xolo backup can make my phone . So can anyone upload his xolo's backup if possible .

If you have the update(xolo in my case)zip on your phone boot into recover mode and flash that zip.

I have flashed it a few times trying to get sd card working(can see both internal and sd on pc but phone does not see them)flashing the update fixes every time(brick fix wont work as phone cant see the internal memory)

Guest ashutosh00074

If you have the update(xolo in my case)zip on your phone boot into recover mode and flash that zip.

I have flashed it a few times trying to get sd card working(can see both internal and sd on pc but phone does not see them)flashing the update fixes every time(brick fix wont work as phone cant see the internal memory)

but how can i put update.zip in internal storage becoz i have lost this with doing fastboot -i 0x8087 oem erase /sdcard . and now using 32 gb samsung 10 class as internal storage thanks to ricky

Guest ashutosh00074

i was playing with my xolo doing fix brick and all of that with aio tool but problem were same becoz i have lost internal memory with doing fastboot -i 0x8087 oem erase sdcard. then i think that if this command doesn't work then i connect xolo to my pc and i mounted sdcard to system and suddenly got message from pc that do you want to format this then i formatted with fat 32 system then with the help of ricky (commands suggested by ricky in previous conversation )fastboot -i 0x8087 oem erase system

then

fastboot -i 0x8087 oem erase cache

then

fastboot -i 0x8087 oem erase factory

then i fix brick with aio tool and now my xolo have no problem everything is working fine

I am Really unable to do this thanks to ricky

i thinking that i should make a video guide for all problem with solution

if ricky say ..........?

Guest BlueMoonRising

I am Really unable to do this thanks to ricky

Yes, I know what you mean, the man is totally useless :D

Just in case anybody misses it, there's a great big smiley at the end of that sentence.

Guest ArijitDas

I successfully added SD card support for my Intel Xolo, thanks to the tool developed here. I am using 32 gb card and it works finel. However after I download songs or add videos to my phone, I cannot find those new songs/ videos in the music player ( I find them only after the next reboot). Please add some way like a media scanner which updates each time I add or delete files. Also I noticed that the pictures which are kept in my sd card donot show up in optimum resolution when viewed frm the Gallery Ics that I use. So I guess the sdcard read speed is set to low. Can u guys help in optimising the sdcard read speed? Thanks in advance.

Guest BlueMoonRising

There are options in Rom toolbox to set the read speed of the sd card, I don't know of it works with an external sd card but there is a free version to try.

Guest BlueMoonRising

no i mean an app to do it from the phone i found some apps but i don't want to try something i don't know

Why would you want to temporarily unroot?

Guest zakariahassen

when i try to change the cpu mod i get some kind of failure and anbele ... i couldn't read it because my phone rebooted and the aio tool goes back to the first screen what to do now ?? is the cpu changes? how to know??