CyanogenMod 10 Build R15 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Tried wakelock detector and found out GpsLocationProvider prevents my phone to go deep sleep, so turned off the Gps and did a restart, later i'll check if it is going to deep sleep or not, and i have to mention gps couldn't find my location .. anyone else faced this issue ? 

post-1015227-0-38973400-1384712445_thumb

Now that Joestone have FM radio working on his build, would it be easier to bring it on this one? This and the button backlight behavior are the only things missing on this rom imho. Thx kra1o5!

Now that Joestone have FM radio working on his build, would it be easier to bring it on this one? This and the button backlight behavior are the only things missing on this rom imho. Thx kra1o5!

Sure, In next release i fix problem with some VOIP apps & get Radio FM.

i really love the ROM, amazingly fast and stable, battery is good also, just a few minor bugs  are remained, video recording causes camera crush, buttons backlight are always on, GPSLocationProvider doesn't let the device enter deep sleep mode, screen off animation sometimes act wired (blinks once after showing the animation instead off turning off the screen) chrome browser crushes,and another minor bug is with Instagram while refreshing notifications tab

Really good job bro, Tanks

Guest bogdanwp

Hm i don`t know if this has been answered yet but if anyone has problems with buttons backlight not turning on , here is the solution : i noticed the backlit stops working when you turn off automatic brightness and set manual value. If you turn it back on , backlights work again. So i just turned off automatic brightness , back on again and back off again and now it works also with manual setting.

Edited by bogdanwp

Guest Hassams

Is it possible deactivate screen-off animation?

Yes go to developer options and set window animation scale to off

I believe the CRT screen off animation option is in settings-->Display

Guest bogdanwp

I believe the CRT screen off animation option is in settings-->Display

Thats how i remember it also , but it`s not. For some reason if you turn off the window animations in developer options , it disables the CRT off effect also.

Edited by bogdanwp

Guest mockingbird

Waiting for next release.. Skype doesn't work with R11..

Yep it crashes , other than that , this rom is the fastest I tried so far. I'll have to wait a couple days to see how is battery life.

Guest maritimesbob

Great rom, seems nice and stable. I get the same error when trying to record video with the stock camera app.

Anyone suggest an alternative that works for still and moving pictures?

Thanks.

Guest mockingbird

Great rom, seems nice and stable. I get the same error when trying to record video with the stock camera app.

Anyone suggest an alternative that works for still and moving pictures?

Thanks.

Same it crashes , other than that everythings good.

Guest Hamfisted

Is anyone else having a problem with wifi on this rom? I've worked around the keyboard problem but I'm stumped with the wi-fi. It recognizes my router in the wifi menu and says 'saved' under it , and recognizes when my wifi is active , but it will not connect. 

anyone have any ideas?

Guest litedani

Amazing rom! The only two problems are : camera crashes when i want record a video and skype doesn't work (crash :\).. Hope they will be fixed in the next update :)