CyanogenMod 10 Build R15 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Guest Y300-0100

Thanks for sharing this info. Do you also know where to get this app? I mean, I could live without storing the stations :)

Only app will not be of use with Kra1o5 rom. FM2.apk can not be installed because it is not predetermined for his rom.

I could put here a link for the rom (for testing only), but I need permission from Kra1o5 because this is his topic.

Use wpa_supplicant from system/bin of R5. But welcome reconnect issue with that.

Sorry but actually i dotn get this issue, so is hard to me repair it.

I dont have problem with reconnect too or weird artifacts appearing on the display..

Edited by Y300-0100

Guest fonz93

Is normal that when you try to extract the zip to modify it, there are 10-20 files that ask to overwrite?(sorry i dont know hot to explain i am not very good with english xD)

Guest Y300-0100

Is normal that when you try to extract the zip to modify it, there are 10-20 files that ask to overwrite?(sorry i dont know hot to explain i am not very good with english xD)

If you mean terminfo files overwrite. Yes, it is normal and you can overwrite them with no consequences. It has been my experience...

Guest Azeejutt

@Kra1o5.. Bro can you please give a solution of change MAC address after flashing this ROM? I read some material at XDA but I didn't understand anything, please have a review at this link.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2121151

I'm at university hostel and Wifi uses MAC Filtering. Everytime When I test your ROM, I've to request IT department to change MAC Add. of my account. :( Please fix this issue. 

Edited by Azeejutt

Flashed yesterday...the phone seems to be faster, but now is impossible to do a full benchmark....the 3d bench reboot the phone.

:D

Guest icomeinpeace

Thanks for the build. It works great. However, I am using two G510 phones on the same Wi-fi, both with your ROM. Because of the fixed MAC address I can connect only one phone to the router. Could you please fix this? I tried various versions to spoof my MAC but no success...I would change it manually, but don't know how. Tried with busybox, but it does not work...Please fix this. It's a shame for such a good ROM.

Thanks.

Flashed yesterday...the phone seems to be faster, but now is impossible to do a full benchmark....the 3d bench reboot the phone.

:D

On me antutu works and i did 7090 on score (with phone full clean, after flash)

Guest Azeejutt

As I know from Linux it is possible to change mac adress. Have a look at this app. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wireless.macchanger&hl=de Just an example. I didn't test it.

No such app work for this phone. Kra1o5 Please help bro! 

IT Department is pissed off by my request to change my MAC again and again in their data! Please help!

Guest torgo26

@ Azeejutt:

try this

open terminal

su
busybox ifconfig eth0 down
busybox ifconfig eth0 hw ether xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx
busybox ifconfig eth0 up 

check with 

busybox ifconfig eth0

Guest Azeejutt

@ Azeejutt:

try this

open terminal

su
busybox ifconfig eth0 down
busybox ifconfig eth0 hw ether xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx
busybox ifconfig eth0 up 

check with 

busybox ifconfig eth0

Doesn't work.. :(

Guest jimwormold

This means that when is available a new update, i have to do all the wipe and re-install all?

As they say, "No wipe, no wine"...

But no, I just flash over the top of the previous CM and reinstall gapps, wipe dalvik and cache.

If there are problems I will wipe everything and do a fresh install.

Guest Sieberkriem

The bugs I noticed are

A glitch while setting up WhatsApp. Only once.

Backlight of buttons always on high.

Sometimes after the electron beam animation, the screen is turned on again for a moment, and after that the screen is turned off.

Guest Gavstor

The bugs I noticed are

A glitch while setting up WhatsApp. Only once.

Backlight of buttons always on high.

Sometimes after the electron beam animation, the screen is turned on again for a moment, and after that the screen is turned

same for me and i cant play my whatsapp voicenotes

Edited by Gavstor

Guest jackosterman

Not on CM, but for stock/FusionX I've disabled my button backlight with the following init.d script:

echo 0 > /sys/class/leds/button-backlight/max_brightness
I believe that should work in CM too. Try manually editing the max_brightness file first to figure out your preference, then make the script with '0' swapped for whatever value. Edited by jackosterman

Guest torgo26

Hi, 

now I tried myself to change mac. It gives the error: SIOCSIFHWADDR Operation not supported on transport endpoint.

I found this:

SIOCSIFHWADDR: Operation not supported

indicates that the hardware address for the specified interface cannot be changed. This could be because the interface does not have a hardware address, or because the ability to change the address has not been implemented by the relevant device driver.

No way to change mac without an updated driver.