CyanogenMod 10 Build R15 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Guest Azeejutt

Hi, 

now I tried myself to change mac. It gives the error: SIOCSIFHWADDR Operation not supported on transport endpoint.

I found this:

SIOCSIFHWADDR: Operation not supported

indicates that the hardware address for the specified interface cannot be changed. This could be because the interface does not have a hardware address, or because the ability to change the address has not been implemented by the relevant device driver.

No way to change mac without an updated driver. 

Thank you for your help.

It may be driver issue but I don't know why it occurs with cynogenmod only? I've flashed various stock based ROM and they never messed up with my MAC. :( Why? :(

Guest Azeejutt

If you back to stock rom you will have your original MAC adress

Yup! True.. Infact I'm on Lunatic (Stock Based) ROM right now.

But I'm in love with sound and display quality of CM, Wish to have this ROM without this MAC Prob.

And secondly, It's not mine issue only, Suppose you have 2 phone have  this ROM then they will have the same MAC Address and you'll never be able to connect both phone with same WiFi router. :/

And secondly, It's not mine issue only, Suppose you have 2 phone have  this ROM then they will have the same MAC Address and you'll never be able to connect both phone with same WiFi router. :/

I know that it isnt only a your issue but kratos cant compile every day to solve bugs, he doesnt take money, he compiles for FREE so if you want all bugs solved compile you a stable cyano, if you can't, go back on stock rom...all here think that kratos have time to waste with you, if wasnt for him now cyano for this terminal doesnt exist

Guest freed_sk

Hi, tried this build - best one I tested on my device, great work.

In previous builds probably wrong video drives have been used - causing video recording issue and video playback only SW accelerated. Now both is working - video recording and HW accelerated playback (much lower power consumption). That annoyed me quite a bit :)

I discovered one issue - ringtone is playing back from front speaker instead of back one. With front speaker ring volume is very low.. Maybe just need a trick to switch that...

And the only last thing I miss is FM radio. I know, I have to pay for Spirit, then maybe it will work, but I don't need all the super-duper futures of spirit, just need simple FM radio, that will work. User Y300-0100 mentioned that FM2.apk may work, but doesn't remember saved stations... That would be OK for me, but I was not able to find that, can anybody help in this? Thanks

I use G510-0200.

Edited by freed_sk

Guest Azeejutt

I know that it isnt only a your issue but kratos cant compile every day to solve bugs, he doesnt take money, he compiles for FREE so if you want all bugs solved compile you a stable cyano, if you can't, go back on stock rom...all here think that kratos have time to waste with you, if wasnt for him now cyano for this terminal doesnt exist

I'm not complaining bro! I recognize his efforts and really appreciate his work. Infact I'm ready to donate too if I find a way other than Paypal as it's active in Pakistan.

Guest freed_sk

Hmm. My sound issues are a bit more complex. It's all messed somehow. Ringtone is played back on front speaker instead on back one. Apollo or mx is plying back on back speaker instead on headset... any advice?

Hi, first of all, great work porting cyanogenmod to the y300. Now, I have a problem. My mobile data doesn't work anymore. I have an Austrian provider which requires data roaming in the home country to connect. I have wiped the phone and done a fresh install of R6. However, no data connectivity although it worked before with R4. I tried reboot, flightmode on/off, disable/re-enable data, looked at the APN (everything seems correct). I own the Y300-0100. I attach a logcat, just in case. Can anyone help me to resolve this issue?

2013-10-13-11-45-06.txt

Guest TayoOnabule

Really cant fault this ROM. I've had one reboot for no reason. Battery isn't as good as lunatic but its near the end of the day with average use and I've got 60% left. Very smooth and fast, no hiccoughs or lag with nova launcher. Notification tray pull down is smooth and relatively nexusy.

Guest karto95

Nel mio g510-100 da problemi il display, salta ovunque. Sono tornato alla r6. Aggiungete anche l'ota update e poi è perfetto. Quando rilascerete la versione stabile?

Guest jimwormold

R8 is up.

Now works with G510 models (Thanks to fpb for testing).

Greetings

Can I just check that the download filename still has yesterday's date cm-10-20131015.. (but is in fact R8 from today)...

I've just tried to download from the link on the first page, and that's the file that downloaded. I don't want to flash R7 onto my G510 by accident!

Thanks.