[ROM] [All] CyanogenMod 10.1 Daytona projekt build 20131201 working FM Radio

Guest joestone

Guest Intel_sk

and da is the panel off to remove the panel I do not need a letter
It is an application apk but it's system???

I do it on the phone when I turned OFF and still got it on the screen

thank you

HURA WERRY GOOD expanded disable

Edited by Intel_sk

I flashed this ROM yesterday and since then it has been laggy as hell and my phone randomly stopped responding in google play and in browser and maybe some other app I can't remember, and restarted itself like 4 times in 24 hours. I dont know if maybe I flashed it wrong, I'm still learning android OS. I used TWRP and did the "Swipe to factory reset", and then installed this ROM. Did I do something wrong, should I flash it again or something?

Guest deferentis

I flashed this ROM yesterday and since then it has been laggy as hell and my phone randomly stopped responding in google play and in browser and maybe some other app I can't remember, and restarted itself like 4 times in 24 hours. I dont know if maybe I flashed it wrong, I'm still learning android OS. I used TWRP and did the "Swipe to factory reset", and then installed this ROM. Did I do something wrong, should I flash it again or something?

i do not use google play. sometimes f-droid. joestone pointed 2 gapps try with the other.

Guest biopuerto

Thank you Joestone,can you confirm if the FM Radio could work on CM10.2 ?We appreciate very much your hard work.

Is there any possibility to apply your working Fm radio to 10.2?How is done?

Thanks.

Guest Intel_sk

hello kindly ask you questions about FM radio ... specifically the frequency there is a problem of my caress and I know so well can you search frequencies such as 91.7 or 88.7 1,3,5,7,9 Why can not debug both 2.4 , 6.8, from my view being a problem ..... Can you fix this so that I knew well tuned station such as 95.2 100.6
thank you

Edited by Intel_sk

Guest joestone

hello kindly ask you questions about FM radio ... specifically the frequency there is a problem of my caress and I know so well can you search frequencies such as 91.7 or 88.7 1,3,5,7,9 Why can not debug both 2.4 , 6.8, from my view being a problem ..... Can you fix this so that I knew well tuned station such as 95.2 100.6

thank you

You should set your regional settings in settings of fm radio app. Default is US , if you change it to EU the freq step will be 100 kHz instead of 200 kHz.

Edited by joestone

Guest kannasbor0

Szia Joe!

Mikor várható a következő kiadás? Anno, mikor próbáltam ezt a romot, nagyon tetszett, rengeteg beállítási lehetőség, egyedül a jelölőbox bug miatt váltottam.

Köszi előre is.

Hi Joe!

When will we get the next build? When I tried your rom, I was very impressed, many customization available in it, I switched just because the checkbox lag.

Thanks.

Guest Intel_sk

You should set your regional settings in settings of fm radio app. Default is US , if you change it to EU the freq step will be 100 kHz instead of 200 kHz.

super thank you or settings

Guest joestone

Szia Joe!

Mikor várható a következő kiadás? Anno, mikor próbáltam ezt a romot, nagyon tetszett, rengeteg beállítási lehetőség, egyedül a jelölőbox bug miatt váltottam.

Köszi előre is.

Hi Joe!

When will we get the next build? When I tried your rom, I was very impressed, many customization available in it, I switched just because the checkbox lag.

Thanks.

Szia !

Felkerült az új build, ebben már nem találkoztam a checkbox laggal.

Hi !

The new build is uploaded , in this build I did not noticed the checkbox lag.

Guest SaurabhRCk

can't download man! server is having some problem. can anyone provide any mirror?? thnx.

Update: never mind, sorted out. 

Edited by SaurabhRCk