joestone

[ROM] [All] CyanogenMod 10.1 Daytona projekt build 20131201 working FM Radio

Hello, i have installed the latest build of this rom, but the nfc doesn't work correctly. It sends beams, but if I try to receive them it automaticly starts the google play store. So i cant receive anything. I have a huawei ascend g510 0100.

Does anybody know how to change app icons separetly and/or the whole iconpack?

On the homescreen the edit option doesnt let me to change the icons just the name.

I used cm10.2/4.3.1 from Dazozzo and as I remember there was an option to apply iconpacks , but here I didnt find.

Or do I have to do some tweaks for change the iconpack?

Thanks

Edited by Laximus

Hi joestone..... I downloaded and installed this ROM on my Huawei G510 like a week ago, and I love it........ however, I only have one question/comment/doubt.....

Is it possible to increase the volume on the FM Radio????

If I hear any mp3 on Apollo.... works fine, if I make/receive a phone call, volume is OK, etc..... but FM radio volume is extremely low.

Any idea/comment/fix?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!  And keep up the amazing job you did with this ROM.

Hey. I need help. I'm trying to install this ROM with Cexstel kernel. Everything goes well until I restart my phone e. Then my Google play app won't open. It gives the error "app isn't installed". Also any app I downloaded from the store from the store before the restart gives the same error. The Google apps appear even if I don't flash Google apps package