[ROM] MIUI V5 3.9.27 + NFC Support + Screen State Scaler MultiLanguage *discontinued

Guest joba69

Guest hosseintori

the problem of netwrok 2g 3g for asia fix in your new test build?! are we can download that ?!

thanx for your try  . i hope you be answer

Guest SaurabhRCk

Dude, its not working still! Giving me error "error executing updater binary in zip /sdcard" and also "assert faild: getprop (ro.product.device)=="  "getprop (ro.product.product)== hwc8813"

I think the problem is in updater script! I checked the updater script in your last release and the previous one, they don't match. These lines are put in front of main script..

"assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "hwc8813" ||

getprop("ro.build.product") == "hwc8813" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "c8812e" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "c8813");

show_progress(0.500000, 0);"

I thknk this should not be there. Please check it!

Edited by SaurabhRCk

Guest SaurabhRCk

Using Notepad + + delete lines related to getprop then save updater script, zip rom and than you should be able to  install it...

Already did it, and installed successfully.

Guest SaurabhRCk

hi..

have now re-oupload the file to mega.co.nz....

i try to download and install works for me... hopefully for everyone else also

Hi, the problem was in update-script. I edited it, and successfully installed it on my device. camera is fully working. now. But the gallery app is misbehaving. But I will just replace it with another one! No big deal! Anyway great rom so far. thnx! Will let you know if anything comes up! Thanx

Guest TangerineTractor

Hi, the problem was in update-script. I edited it, and successfully installed it on my device. camera is fully working. now. But the gallery app is misbehaving. But I will just replace it with another one! No big deal! Anyway great rom so far. thnx! Will let you know if anything comes up! Thanx

Can somebody upload a corrected zip please.

Shared.com is fast and easy...

Guest SaurabhRCk

Can somebody upload a corrected zip please.

Shared.com is fast and easy...

have you downloaded any previous release, or the one that is in the main post right now?? if yes, then just edit a single file, and you can install it no problem! I can upload it. But it will take a while!

Guest joba69

the problem of netwrok 2g 3g for asia fix in your new test build?! are we can download that ?!

thanx for your try  . i hope you be answer

hi ..did some changes which in touch with baseband...feel free to test it....but if stillsame issue i have to have a closer lookat this

Guest TangerineTractor

have you downloaded any previous release, or the one that is in the main post right now?? if yes, then just edit a single file, and you can install it no problem! I can upload it. But it will take a while!

Downloaded direct to phone. editting is a hassle.

Guest SaurabhRCk

@SaurabhRCk

what means missbehavior .. which kind of error?

When I first booted the phone, and tried the camera. It worked! Then I tried to view the picture, but no preview was there. After that I installed the stock 4.2.2 camera app. then rebooted the phone. After that everything is working now! Then I installed MIUI stock camera app, and disabled the preinstalled camera along with the stock 4.2.2 camera. and everything is working fine now!

Note; also another thing, When I installed 3.9.27 for the first time yesterday, the color was so beautiful. It was just awesome! But the camera did not worked! but in this build, The color is ok! I mean its good no doubt, not like the 1st one! You think you can make the color like that again! thnx!

Edited by SaurabhRCk

Guest TayoOnabule

Nearly uploaded a version with a changed updater-script for all yall.

The rom seems very smooth and fast, not quite as good as stock but pretty damn good for miui on these phones. I'll keep an eye on the battery usage and report back

Guest joba69

Hi... i´m going to clean up the rom ...build.prop...and some little changes and ...

if everything works well the next release is with following languages:

English, German, French, Hungary,Russian,Spanish and Czech

Edited by joba69

Guest TangerineTractor

Looks and works nicely, little bit slow but not unbearable. Some nice features. The only Chinese is on the dialer/contracts.

However.... getting process failed when dialling... kept trying it on voicemail... call connects, but then these a process failure and you can't hang up...

Guest TangerineTractor

try a re-install? i'm not getting any problems like that

I probably uninstalled something embedded in the phone app somehow... I'm not going to reflash because it's just a little too slow for me... and the Chinese text will bug me. Needs the yellow pages dealer extension removing. In lewa I got rid of the Chinese in the dialer by uninstalling the lewa providers, but I couldn't see anything similar in this Rom.

Guest joba69

I probably uninstalled something embedded in the phone app somehow... I'm not going to reflash because it's just a little too slow for me... and the Chinese text will bug me. Needs the yellow pages dealer extension removing. In lewa I got rid of the Chinese in the dialer by uninstalling the lewa providers, but I couldn't see anything similar in this Rom.

Hi ....

link works for me .. 

Guest hosseintori

joba 69 in one word. your work is  perfect . i downloaded the new rom that uploaded in mega with multi language and i install that so easy.

most importent for me that you fix problem 3g and 2g on this new rom that is so importent and good for asia . new apps is so good. but buttery life not so good as before but still good . and it just slower that the other but its ok and no problem for that. the problem is chinese words in some part like watch gadjet and welcome page ! these are not importent just saying. :D but thank you nice work ! and camera is work !!

are you gonna work on this rom again or its the final version ?!!because  i used maximum download data on this roms :D

Edited by hosseintori