[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [Project complete] <<<Get Dazzozo a device>>>

Guest intensedarkness

What is your problem with CM now? R4 works very very well... :/

i didn't say i have a problem with CM, but i really don't know what's other's problem with having another great dev

p.s: i havn't test cm 10 R4 yet, cuz i guess display milky color bug in y300 isn't solved yet because i didnt see someone mention it, and that's the reason not letting me use it as daily use ROM

I checked out Dazzazo's works.....Man that was awesome out there for huawei g300........

I'm jealous...O:-)

If we help him out to as we did to josalaito,it would be perfect..

A great dev for us..:-$

This thread will be boosted....please consider donating..it's just very few ...think that it is for maintains for our phone.....

As more dev is there for Y300 we can hope for perfect roms for it......

So please help him

Guest intensedarkness

I checked out Dazzazo's works.....Man that was awesome out there for huawei g300........

I'm jealous...O:-)

If we help him out to as we did to josalaito,it would be perfect..

A great dev for us..:-$

This thread will be boosted....please consider donating..it's just very few ...think that it is for maintains for our phone.....

As more dev is there for Y300 we can hope for perfect roms for it......

So please help him

Thanks for your comments, hope you can donate too. We're at 4/20 so far. Lets keep it going :D

Guest painteramit

got it.

Just Donated. Edit: by the way, what is the current donor count?

please keep us posted. 

I have feature request for Y300:

1. must have full screen caller Image as in Lewa OS or MIUI.

2. must support perfect call recording as in lewa OS.

thanks.

Edited by painteramit

Guest intensedarkness

Thanks for your contribution towards the cause, it has brought us one step closer to getting another skilled developer on board.

However, specific feature requests may or may not be entertained.

Guest funtikar

I'm totally in with this, going to dust off my paypal account. I see the potential in this because the Y300 is available universally in countries and it's really cheap for the specs its offering.

Guest intensedarkness

@intensedarkness

If you rename the thread and add progress in title. i'm sure it wouldn't be a problem for me to pin it.

Done

Guest MadHatterRyu

@Insanedarkness

I'm willing to donate if we're having trouble hitting the target or lose momentum towards the end.. but I've already got my belt tightened and STILL tight on my budget till I start earning sometime next year..

anyway, as raverrr said, change the description to "dev fundraising project 60%" or similar (ironically it IS 60% now... LOL)

Edit: have you tried asking our sister communities? ofcourse.. try and have it translated before posting.. or have someone else post it..

http://www.modaco.com/topic/364050-sister-communities-and-forums/

Androidiani, Androidhilfe and HTCMania..

@Raverrr could you pin that topic too? that way it serves as a reminder to monitor the other forums for development

Edited by MadHatterRyu