[Kernel] CeXstel v0.62 (Y300/G510) [Stock/CM] [29/03/14]

Guest Ceastel

Guest PrinceEndymion88

@PrinceEndymion88

You using y300 , g510 or something else ?

I don't have any random reboots on Cm10.1 kernel.

To change voltage you can use app "android tuner free"

I'm using Ascend g330, is the same of y300, and I've some rarely random reboots when screen is off.

Ok, I'll try android tuner free =)

Guest CrimsonCrap

@Ceastel Could you maybe add support for system sound enhancement in this kernel? If so I would greatly appreciate it.I tried downloading some system sound enhancement apps while I had this kernel installed but all of them gave me the "Your kernel doesn't support Sound enhancement settings" error or something like that.I would really appreciate if you implement this because most songs I play on loud speaker are barely hearable even with full volume and most of the time I can't even hear my phone ringing in my pocket when I'm in a mildly loud area.

Edited by CrimsonCrap

Hi. I'm using your 0.45 kernel right now on my y300 with Fusionx. It's quite good but it seems that the cpu doesn't want to go in deep sleep and so there's a bit of battery drain.

Another question: if i want to update the kernel to 0.46 version I need to wipe something in TWRP?
Thanks for the hard work!

post-1030445-0-03545200-1385230837_thumb

Edited by Guest

Guest Ceastel

Update to v0.47.

I started play with memory mapping.

On default kernel avaible ram was 393mb now should be 403mb.

Now it need a lot of stability test.

@CrimsonCrap

Maybe I try working on somethink like "system sound enhancement" in next versions

Edited by Ceastel

Guest CrimsonCrap

Update to v0.47.

I started play with memory mapping.

On default kernel avaible ram was 393mb now should be 403mb.

Now it need a lot of stability test.

@CrimsonCrap

Maybe I try working on somethink like "system sound enhancement" in next versions

Thanks man :-)

@Ceastel, hi, one question, with all rom stock or stock based (but i think this happens also on cyanogenmod), there is always a problem with some games (dead trigger 2, csr racing), there is a ghost animation, i dont know if you understand but i dont know how to explain xD, someone said that this is a thing of the kernel, can you confirm?

Guest CrimsonCrap
@Ceastel, hi, one question, with all rom stock or stock based (but i think this happens also on cyanogenmod), there is always a problem with some games (dead trigger 2, csr racing), there is a ghost animation, i dont know if you understand but i dont know how to explain xD, someone said that this is a thing of the kernel, can you confirm?
I can confirm this.I was going to address thus same problem but looks like you beat me to it :-).Anyways you should upload some screenshots of any game exhibiting the ghost animation problem so @Ceastel can better understand what you and I are talking about.;-) Edited by CrimsonCrap

Guest CrimsonCrap

I can confirm this.I was going to address thus same problem but looks like you beat me to it :-).Anyways you should upload some screenshots of any game exhibiting the ghost animation problem so @Ceastel can better understand what you and I are talking about.;-)

For CM10.2? Nothing?

he said that he can't work on it because he is busy, when he can will do it, he have to fix wi fi because is the only issue (in cm10.2)

Edited by fonz93