[Kernel] CeXstel v0.62 (Y300/G510) [Stock/CM] [29/03/14]

Guest Ceastel

Guest Jiordy Fontana

@fonz93

I reserved a little bit too small memory for video.

That why you getting crash.

I need fix this in next version.

Thank for logcat.

@Laximus

Kernel from CM10.1 is incompatible with CM10.2.

But it should work if you will repack ramdisk.

what it means to "repack ramdisk"?

Guest danny19901
what it means to "repack ramdisk"?
Need to use CM10.2 Ramdisk in order for it to work also if you wanted to its possible you can make Kernel not flash CM10.1 Ramdisk so it will keep CM10.2 Ramdisk and should work Edited by danny19901

Guest Jiordy Fontana

Need to use CM10.2 Ramdisk in order for it to work also if you wanted to its possible you can make Kernel not flash CM10.1 Ramdisk so it will keep CM10.2 Ramdisk and should work

a mini guide on how to do? Please?

Guest rederik75

@Ceastel, youtube in HQ doesnt work or partially work with some videos, with others youtube crashs, this happens with FusionX B8 (b199 based), here logcat: http://pastebin.com/G2MbKc94, with stock works without problems

Which version are you using? The one for stock roms or the one for cm? I've read that B8 has an AOSP framework, while being based on stock...

Guest danny19901
Guest danyal.manzar

Need to use CM10.2 Ramdisk in order for it to work also if you wanted to its possible you can make Kernel not flash CM10.1 Ramdisk so it will keep CM10.2 Ramdisk and should work

I wish I knew how to do that... I love the cm10.2 by dazz I havent been able to get myself to try anything else. But I want this kernal for the govs...

Which version are you using? The one for stock roms or the one for cm? I've read that B8 has an AOSP framework, while being based on stock...

ceastel arleady said that is a problem of memory, i think only on stock, he will fix in next version

Already did that on HTCmania.

Sorry i didnt read :)

@Ceastel, https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2y0JXpDAEmkWU5kT1VGMVdBckktRmctTllKRm1VTmJ6YUJn/edit?pli=1, this is the link of a logcat with y300 kernel on MIUI (stock based), only camera doesnt work, the problem is not your kernel, but all y300 kernels dont work, what is the problem?

Edited by fonz93

Guest Ceastel

Update to v0.48.

@fricy81

Now FM radio should working.

@Carlos_EVH
ROW is available in v0.48. :)

@yapmeo
Call recording isn't important stuff for me but maybe i will try add this in future .

@fonz93, Sigray

If camera doesn't working on all kernels It should be problem with system :/ .  (but i'm not sure)

Edited by Ceastel

Update to v0.48.

@fonz93, Sigray

If camera doesn't working on all kernels It should be problem with system :/ . (but i'm not sure)

If we use a g510 kernel it works, but after that we have milky screen