[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Call audio quality is much much worse then on stock rom for y300, like there is no bass at all.

PS such a high tone hurts my ear when talking for longer then 10mins

Battery is better then on stock rom for me.

Edited by Laxa

Guest painteramit

Hi Daz,

I know this is little early, but once done with the CM10.2 stable, can you please port latest MIUI for Y300?

I like the CM10.2 but MIUI is visual beauty. The look and feel is Awesome. a little slow but who wants to win the race here?  :P

Thanks in advance.

Guest danny19901

Hi, First of all thank you for your marvelous job! You are great!

I was wondering if this rom will be compatible with CyanDelta. It's much more convenient downloading 30MB Instead of 160!

Cyan delta don't work but will hopefully in future or similar method

Guest alicheusz

Hi, can someone verify/confirm that with Bluetooth ON the phone doesn't go in deep sleep, and if you turn Bluetooth OFF it starts going in deep sleep again normally?

I've cheked with "wakelock detector" and "Battery Stats Plus". The aren't strange wakelocks, it's a fresh CM install, but the phone stays at the min freq and never  deep sleeps (until you turn OFF Bluetooth).

Any suggestion?

I can confirm this one. Phone doesn't deep sleep with Bluetooth turned on.

Guest avvalex

I can confirm this one. Phone doesn't deep sleep with Bluetooth turned on.

So, if it's confirmed, is there any suggestion?

I see it's a known bug (missing libraries?) in some roms for some devices, and it has a fix, called "bluesleep fix", if you search on Google...

Daz, is there a chance to find a solution in next nightlies? I spend many time in my car and Bluetooth is a necessary feature in my daily use...

Edited by avvalex

Guest nirmalbalaji

Call audio quality is much much worse then on stock rom for y300, like there is no bass at all.

PS such a high tone hurts my ear when talking for longer then 10mins

Battery is better then on stock rom for me.

You can reduce the volume when you are talking.

Guest jimwormold

@jimwormold

See if this does the job.

mount -o remount,rw /rm /sdcardln -s /storage/sdcard1 /sdcard

I'm sure that will work, and will stick if I add it in init.d (although i admit I've not done this before) but won't I have to redo this after each nightly flash?

UPDATE: It does work (although in my case I need to link to sdcard0 not sdcard1), and I can use SManager to run it each time at startup. It's saved on my sdcard so it should keep on going after every update

Thanks!

Edited by jimwormold

Guest Wolandzeno

Nice work!

I found the same problems of the others users: YouTube green bar, battery drain, low audio but the most annoying is the luminosity of the "back\home\menu" button, it is always at max and doesn't follow the automatic luminosity of the rest of the screen.

Nice work!

I found the same problems of the others users: YouTube green bar, battery drain, low audio but the most annoying is the luminosity of the "back\home\menu" button, it is always at max and doesn't follow the automatic luminosity of the rest of the screen.

just disable backlight on that buttons (here is small app for permanent enabled/disabled button light http://oneb1t.cz/ButtonBacklight.apk)

Guest Silencer96

I'm fervently awaiting the next (and hopefully imminent) nightly build! Each and every single build is another step closer to an (already) immaculate ROM for our markedly exceptional Y300. Who would've thought that a $70 phone couples with a dual core CPU, Swap partitioning, and CM10.2 would perform with such buttery smoothness and alacrity? You're the best, Dazzozo! 

By the way, I'd consider developing a MIUI v5 build based on this, but perhaps you should mull over the idea of doing so once the nightlies are meticulously swept for bugs and any possible iota of nuances. For instance, bluetooth/deepsleep issues, 1.2Ghz overclocking, green video bars, etc. 

For all of those wondering if this ROM is apt for daily usage, my answer is a unanimous yes. :)

Edited by Silencer96

Guest icomeinpeace

So, I installed the new nightly. Thanks for that. However I can't find the changelog. Can anyone tell me where I should look?

LE: Still having the video "green bar" problem.

Edited by icomeinpeace

Guest mugna69

Hi everyone.. after a full day of use with the 20131021 nightly I've noticed this bugs:

- green bar on video (of course)

- few restarts while shaken (I'll try to reflash or update with the 20131023)

- fast battery drain (seems related to bluetooth)

- when I call someone, he says he hears my voice lower than before

- And the most annoyng thing.. DATA CONNECTION GOES OFF while I'm on a call over a 3g network.

It seems to be a common problem on Cyanogen 10.2 (as I found on google) but it's a pain in the ass... I usually make long calls at work and I need to send emails, go to websites etc while I'm calling somone. 

Anyone has a solution for this?

Thanks

George

If i whil update over CM Updater i become the message in CWM6.0.4.4:

"E: failed to open /storage/sdcard0/cmupdater/cm10.2.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.zip  (No such file or directory)"

If i update it Manuell i become no error.

The cwm has a signature verification set up by default, so the update directly from CMupdater don't do :D,

reboot in recovery and install it manually with no wipe....the file must be in cwmupdate in sdcard0 -> cmupdater