[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest danny19901

Hey guys so I would ask of you and installation instructions for Kitekat .... in this thread, it is written very much a man does not understand ..... create fiber is cleaned for this ROM and it will scan

What do you think Dazzozo

thanks

Same method as any other rom install fullwipe flash and flash Gapps :)

Guest Intel_sk

danny19901
when I tried to install like this [JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL] [NIGHTLY builds AVAILABLE] so I wrote this error error status 7 and the twrp and cwm I have the G510-0200 should be some changes and what they mean fullwipe flash? I have already installed many ROM but this makes the problem  :(  :( 
thank you

Guest SaurabhRCk

I was wandering that its been a while cm 10.2 rc1 has been pushed for various device! so I guess the source is already out. then why are we still using the nightly!

Guest SaurabhRCk

I agree! and I am using cm 11 only! But still, just wondering coz his nightly is an automated process! and as he is rolling out nightly in a regular basis, why not updating to a stable source! :)

Guest MrBlacksmith

hi dazz, just gotta random reboot :/. can i help ya fixing those by posting some logs? just tell me which ;) . YOUR ROM IS JUST AWESOME!!! huge thx!!!

Guest danny19901

danny19901

when I tried to install like this [JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL] [NIGHTLY builds AVAILABLE] so I wrote this error error status 7 and the twrp and cwm I have the G510-0200 should be some changes and what they mean fullwipe flash? I have already installed many ROM but this makes the problem :( :(

thank you

which recovery you using ?

Guest danyal.manzar

I am using the 27th nightly for me the 28th nightly was being a bit laggy. Maybe a clean install should help that cause I had been on updates since the 18 nightly. I have a bug to report. Alot of times when I try to use the xda app to reply in a thread I get fc. Also I get Fc today when I was trying to attach a contact card via whatsapp. The crash was not on whatsapp itself but the peoples app. Later I started the people app selected the contact I wanted to send and hit share via whatsapp and it worked perfectly. But when I am in whatsapp and hit attach it takes me to the peoples app but as soon as I select a contact from it, I get fc then.

Guest bogdanwp

danyal.manzar we don`t have a dedicated forum on Xda. Sadly Xda only makes new forums for the most popular phones. I`ve been there for 2 years but now i`ve given up on it.

Guest danyal.manzar

danyal.manzar we don`t have a dedicated forum on Xda. Sadly Xda only makes new forums for the most popular phones. I`ve been there for 2 years but now i`ve given up on it.

I agree with you on that. But I see many followers for this phone and the g510 which has alot of following cause bing cheaper....  But we can just make a thread there and follow up on that....

Guest bogdanwp

True. I don`t get Xda. They make forums for phones sometimes weeks ahead of release. We have almost 1000 threads on htcmania for g510 and 300 for Y300. In 6 months since release we have more roms available then we had on Galaxy Gio in 2 years. I would say our phones are VERY popular. To bad it doesn`t have a `nexus` or a `samsung` in it`s name so Xda can make a thread :))

Guest rederik75

True. I don`t get Xda. They make forums for phones sometimes weeks ahead of release. We have almost 1000 threads on htcmania for g510 and 300 for Y300. In 6 months since release we have more roms available then we had on Galaxy Gio in 2 years. I would say our phones are VERY popular. To bad it doesn`t have a `nexus` or a `samsung` in it`s name so Xda can make a thread :))

Also, Huawei has not so many fans in the US, it was suspected to put spyware in its devices....

And also if possible can you open a thread on xda.. the xda app is great for replying and keeping in touch and posted on updates..

You can get tapatalk, now it's free... with that  you can track different forums (xda is based on tapatalk).

For exapmple, with that I can follow xda, modaco, htc and androidiani.com, all with one single app ;-)

Guest Laximus

Also, Huawei has not so many fans in the US, it was suspected to put spyware in its devices....

...as the Apple, Microsoft, Google, Yahoo putted backdoors/wickets for US NSA...

It's more dangerous I think...

Edited by Laximus

Guest ZolaIII

Any one ho think that this is being made with back door or spyware is really naive! It is to obvious & un effective especially on open sourced code OS. Actually NSA is hacking servers & i em not certain that Google is not helping them with there's. Chines are not dumb & they are aware of this so the Chinese government & military are actually talking about new self made architecture (instruction sets) & secure closed networks on self made protocols bat as much as i am aware they didn't get far by now.

This is a real good old American fear policy from 50s & 60s. This really world well for more than 20 years. Then communisam began to collapse followed by the lost of American pride, no more hero over nation, no more American eagle. The worst thing for American government whose brake off of SSSR. They ware disarmed in they fear politic bat not for long then come in Arab's on the black list with scened incident & moronic statement of political marionette by name of Hantington that "civilizations are unpeacful". & naturally there are Chinese if the need be! Strategy is actually simple keep the little man in fear so that he keep spending & don't have time or even wish to try to critically try to rethink horrible agenda of his on government dids & plans. It probably work so good for so long time because it is so simple!

This is way of topic... sorry about that.

Guest huaweihero

Any one ho think that this is being made with back door or spyware is really naive! It is to obvious & un effective especially on open sourced code OS. Actually NSA is hacking servers & i em not certain that Google is not helping them with there's. Chines are not dumb & they are aware of this so the Chinese government & military are actually talking about new self made architecture (instruction sets) & secure closed networks on self made protocols bat as much as i am aware they didn't get far by now.

This is a real good old American fear policy from 50s & 60s. This really world well for more than 20 years. Then communisam began to collapse followed by the lost of American pride, no more hero over nation, no more American eagle. The worst thing for American government whose brake off of SSSR. They ware disarmed in they fear politic bat not for long then come in Arab's on the black list with scened incident & moronic statement of political marionette by name of Hantington that "civilizations are unpeacful". & naturally there are Chinese if the need be! Strategy is actually simple keep the little man in fear so that he keep spending & don't have time or even wish to try to critically try to rethink horrible agenda of his on government dids & plans. It probably work so good for so long time because it is so simple!

This is way of topic... sorry about that.

please stop talking about that here. nobody cares

i have a problem with my phone!

after installing many rom ( last kitkat & this rom ) wifi don't work correctly. with stock based rom my wifi cant be turned on after a few minute ! and mac adress, ip adress is disappeared. even after hard reset and install official rom.

only with cm rom wifi work.

this problem confuse me. 

Guest 390Charger

Google Hangouts Video Call does not work .Anybody expiriencing the same problem? Front camera just does not show a picture. Voice is working. Talking about CM10.2and NOT about Nestle KitKat :P

post-1028189-0-00362800-1385784897_thumb

Edited by 390Charger

Guest beejmaster

Google Hangouts Video Call does not work .Anybody expiriencing the same problem? Front camera just does not show a picture. Voice is working. Talking about CM10.2and NOT about Nestle KitKat :P

I think this is the same problem that BBC iPlayer plays audio but not video on cm10.2... I don't think there's a solution. However, if you really need Hangouts Video Call now, it works on KitKat for me.

Edited by beejmaster

Guest kannasbor0

Could someone help me?

As I wrote before, my phone automatically turns on headset, even it don't attached.

The most annoying during calls, I speak with someone, and my phone randomly switches to headset, and I don't hear anything from phone speakers.

Here is my logcat:

https://app.box.com/s/qce7mdvojf04vvlfdzqc

Edited by kannasbor0