[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest SaurabhRCk

@ Dazzozo cm 10.2 stable released! please update your source! as there is too much bug in cm 11 than cm 10.2, I personally think a stable cm 10.2 would be best at this moment.. and as your process is automated (I guess), updating the source would not be an problem! please update it and do correct me if I am wrong!

http://www.cyanogenmod.org/blog/cyanogenmod-10-2-0-release

Edited by SaurabhRCk

Guest ZolaIII

If you want realy simple music player, you shoul try gingerbread AOSP music player.

It's the same player bat in new revision (almost bug free) in stock 4.3. ;)

Guest SaurabhRCk

^ That's what I am saying! as the stable 10.2 source is out, dazzozo can update it. he just have to use the stable source in place of nightly. (As far as I know!)

@russy23 Saurabh was talking about the official devices not Y300...official devices get stable first :( we should wait a little.

But @SaurabhRck The stable builds depends on which device it performs. That's why there is still CM10.2 RC builds and Nightlies.

Means if he update all the codes too( who knows he have already done?? :P )it depends on our device wheather gets stable or not :) .

Guest TayoOnabule

why everybody ask for 4.4, let him finich 4.3

He's already got an experimental build of CM11 (4.4)  up, hence everyone assusmes he is working on AOSP 4.4 since he said it seems more exciting to him. THAT SAID, who honestly knows what he's up to :')

Edited by TayoOnabule

Guest rederik75

Love the ROM for the most part, but the random reboots are really starting to wear me out, did anyone ever figure out a way to sort these out?

I disabled the sim PIN request!  :P

Guest pablon86

Guys, use zRam. It's built in in performance options. It should help with random reboots from the lack of ram. 18% compression did the trick. Now it doesn't reboot randomly, but it reboots when streaming play music. Is there any known way to fix play music stream?

Guest SaurabhRCk

can anyone tell me how to add free ram counter in recent app list in cm 10.2/ 10.1!! will the xposed framework work??

Update: never mind! Got it! 

Edited by SaurabhRCk

Let me apologise in advance, because I am posting the same message on a few forums.

Basically I am struggling to get my Y300 back to stock, as it has developed a fault and needs to go in for repairs.

I have been able to install a stock b174, or so I think, but I still have TWRP on the phone.  So I fear that the repair centre might notice it and not fix the phone.

Please if someone could help me I would really appreciate it.  I have tried hard and looked far and wide so I am now resorting to desperate measures. 

I think we need to get a topic with a solution started for this.  Be sure, should I find a solution I will definitely post it.