[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Installed CM10 on my Y300, OTA updated to 20131206 today.

Issues i am experiencing...

1) Adobe Flash Player does not work on any browser (sound with black screen) so it means I cant play BBC iPlayer (if anyone knows a work around / fix please post)

2) WiFi is draining battery a little more than usual

3) Some video codec bugs, trying BS Player as a workaround

GPS is fine, TomTom works perfectly, I havent used Bluetooth yet.

I think that he is using cm10.2, and I have almost the same battery usage in cm10.2.

when I use cm10.2 the battery consuming draining fast, but the cm11 experimental battery longlife good

Do you mean your contacts savend on the phone? If you haven't imported them yet from an backup or an *.sfv you'll not have any contacts left after you installed the ROM.

Guest Florent1510

Hey you all!

I have a problem and I wasn't able to find a solution so far.

When I phone with somebody in VoIP (Skype and yuilop), I can hear the person but the person can't hear me. 

I think that there is a problem with the microphone in CM.

Has somebody a solution?

Hi, tried today a new update on my Y300-0100 (OTA update 20131206).

- Bluetooth: When listening to a music via BT Headset and receiving an incomming call (the phone is in 'silent/vibra mode'), then the currently playing track will be played through the speaker until call either cancelled or answered.

- Battery gets drained almost twice as fast as in stock version, especially, when using GPRS. When I try to download i.e. 10mb file via gprs, I can lost 10% of battery charge or even more.

- Google voice search(Google Now) & Bluetooth/Speaker: After connecting and disconnecting(turning off) BT Headset. When I try to use Google Voice Search/Google Now (i.e. ask about weather), I get the 'voice answer' through the wrong speaker (not through the loud one, but through that, which is used for phone calls (sorry, I don't know, how to call them correctly))

Edited by invy

Guest Florent1510

I read in Dazzozos repositorys and informations and in the CM 10.1 he got a fix by an other developer for VoIP. We should search for this... Or do you know something Dazzozo?

Guest TayoOnabule

How many of you are getting more than 3 hours of "Screen on" time with CyanogenMod 10.2 or 11?

More than like 2:30 hours screen on time is very ambitious on a 1750mAH battery...

Guest nirmalbalaji

More than like 2:30 hours screen on time is very ambitious on a 1750mAH battery...

I was using CyanogenMod ROMs since it came out for Y300 a couple of months before and I can't get anything above 2 hours. My best Sceen on time with CM is 2 hours 17 minutes with just 14% battery left on CM 10.2 build 20131111 By Daz. CM 11 is also giving nothing more than 2 hours.

But I moved away from CM to get a better idea of knowing the differences between CM and Stock ROMs. I installed Stock ROM B199 two days and guess what? It simply passed 3 hours mark and left with 30% battery everytime.

My brother also have Y300 which is not unlocked & not rooted. He is using the B175 Stock ROM and he said he's getting around 3 hours and 40 minutes of Screen on time before he plugs in the charger everytime.

This is where all CM ROMs fall at the moment. HWA is an another issue which should be fixed.

Guest SaurabhRCk

http://i.imgur.com/YcMzxp1.png

Can anyone tell me what their Y300 total space reports on first install? I feel like there should be more space.

its the same for everyone! 1.1 GB internal for app and you have 250 mb app installed so left is .91 GB. 

On the other news cm 11 experimental and nightly and snapshot supported list growing up really fast. just wondering when we will start a nightly as stable as atleast cm 10.2!  :P  :blink:

Guest SaurabhRCk

I was using CyanogenMod ROMs since it came out for Y300 a couple of months before and I can't get anything above 2 hours. My best Sceen on time with CM is 2 hours 17 minutes with just 14% battery left on CM 10.2 build 20131111 By Daz. CM 11 is also giving nothing more than 2 hours.

But I moved away from CM to get a better idea of knowing the differences between CM and Stock ROMs. I installed Stock ROM B199 two days and guess what? It simply passed 3 hours mark and left with 30% battery everytime.

My brother also have Y300 which is not unlocked & not rooted. He is using the B175 Stock ROM and he said he's getting around 3 hours and 40 minutes of Screen on time before he plugs in the charger everytime.

This is where all CM ROMs fall at the moment. HWA is an another issue which should be fixed.

I am using cm 10.1 and right now I am on 3hr 30 min screen on time with 45% battery left! to me the only bug in these is hwa and softkey ambient light sensor. hope to see those fixed in upcoming updates.

Guest terrorist38

Everytime I try to install a rom It appears:

-- Install /sdcard ...
-- OTA update

Finding update package...
Opening update package...
Verifying update package...
Formating /cache...
Installation aborted.

---------------------------------------------------------

It appens with all roms I try to install

What can I do??
The image that it is behind  this letters.. is and android with an warning sine (with a "!" inside) what does it mean?
**sorry for my bad english I'm portuguese**

Edited by terrorist38

Guest nirmalbalaji

So better stay on stock or move to CM 10.2? Is this CM faster than stock without overclock? Everything work - LED, camera, etc?

Its pretty faster than Stock ROMs and everything will and should work. There are only very few bugs at the moment - YouTube videos pixelated, HWA and few people are having ranrom reboots. Personally I didn't had many ranrom reboots with both CM 10.2 and 11. I only had couple of reboots when I uninstalling and installing an App at the early days of CM 10.2 nightly. No reboots with CM 11.

Overclocking is just a gimmick at the moment and you won't benefit too much with 0.2 GHz overclock.

So better stay on stock or move to CM 10.2? Is this CM faster than stock without overclock? Everything work - LED, camera, etc?

Stay on stock or nove to fusione that is stock based but better ... These cm roms nave problem with HWA so playing videos, videogame etc ... Plus battery draining ... For the test is good bit i advice fusionx