[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Hassams

So, I installed the new nightly. Thanks for that. However I can't find the changelog. Can anyone tell me where I should look?

LE: Still having the video "green bar" problem.

Go to settings ---> about phone --> CyanogenMod updates, touch on a build to see the changelog

Posted Image

Posted Image

Guest jimwormold

Go to settings ---> about phone --> CyanogenMod updates, touch on a build to see the changelog

Facepalm! I have been looking everywhere for easy access changelogs since bbq tools died on my Nexus7!

Thanks!

Guest Zerondar

i don't know if im the only one facing this problem but when i try to install standalone apk file's after some files are installed.it does not allow anyother file to install after that.even after touching install......just nothing..

Guest icomeinpeace

Thanks a million! I was sure there is something this simple, I just did not now how to do it. 

Guest szekely

phone restarting occures only with this rom? if not, you have a battery that is moving and loses contact to the mainboard (the grip is weak) so you have to put a peace of paper to the side of the battery when you remove, so the grip will be stable.... hope you understand, if not search it in youtube.. ( something in spanish "g510 how to solution restarts" )

hope it's works

Hi everyone.. after a full day of use with the 20131021 nightly I've noticed this bugs:

- green bar on video (of course)

- few restarts while shaken (I'll try to reflash or update with the 20131023)

- fast battery drain (seems related to bluetooth)

- when I call someone, he says he hears my voice lower than before

- And the most annoyng thing.. DATA CONNECTION GOES OFF while I'm on a call over a 3g network.

It seems to be a common problem on Cyanogen 10.2 (as I found on google) but it's a pain in the ass... I usually make long calls at work and I need to send emails, go to websites etc while I'm calling somone. 

Anyone has a solution for this?

Thanks

George

Guest mugna69

@szekely

3 restarts happened yesterday.. today seems to be ok. No restarts til now. With original Huawei ROM it never happened. Next time I'll check the battery. Thanks for the suggestion.

@Dazzozo and any other

Anyone has a solution for data connection off during calls? I'ts annoying..

Other small bug... what about NFC? (not very important for me.. but maybe..could be useful) 

Guest Laximus

I think the latest Root Uninstaller 3.3. is not compatible with Android 4.3.

Maybe thats why I got this message during the access procedure, and when I hit "Allow", its just simply doesnt work.

So if anybody has faced with this problem, its not because of the CM.

=)

Also I noticed, whaen you set background walpaper for the launcher, the image quality is low, (second pic)but when you set different wallpaper for lockscreen its nice.(third pic)

So its a kind of bug.

Dazzozo would you please check this? Thank you

=)

post-1019783-0-45248400-1382535622_thumb

post-1019783-0-82756600-1382536583_thumb

post-1019783-0-20307100-1382536586_thumb

Edited by Laximus

Guest nirmalbalaji

I can confirm that the people on the other side of phone calls are receiving low volume of my voice. I just waited 4 days to test and confirm this. Its a CM bug in Android 4.3 or its related to this ROM for Y300?

Guest nirmalbalaji

The cwm has a signature verification set up by default, so the update directly from CMupdater don't do :D,

reboot in recovery and install it manually with no wipe....the file must be in cwmupdate in sdcard0 -> cmupdater

I think TWRP is simple and flawless except that ext4 bug. I still prefer it over CWM and if Daz recommends CWM then its a good to go. Meanwhile anyone had auto updating problems with CWM?

Guest andy/newbie

I think TWRP is simple and flawless except that ext4 bug. I still prefer it over CWM and if Daz recommends CWM then its a good to go. Meanwhile anyone had auto updating problems with CWM?

no all went smoothly for me

Guest nirmalbalaji

no all went smoothly for me

no problem encountered during update :)

Thanks for the heads up. Just had a concern about auto updating problems with CWM.

Guest bgmenot111

Hi ... don´t know if anyone encounter problem with camera app like me ....

the camera app is frequently fc for me ..

As a workaround i use the motorola X  camera app ..which works very good for me ..

So ...if someone want to try ...

https://mega.co.nz/#!9oADRKZA!Cr7OFyo93_OFB5bO6OtVdGS6Hs4HMlR4xPSSZeMu8Tk

well , it is believe fusionX camera app is better then motorola X camera app

No problem with the camera here. Everything works fine including video recording.

Okay ... i found some situation when camera is freezing for me .. so test the following ..

Open camera from app drawer ... take a picture .. and short video scene ... then turn of screen .. turn on screen and open camera from lockscreen .. swipe right ..

then it is everytime freezing for me .. camera only works after a reboot ...