[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Hassams

I dont know what reboots people talking about but 3 days i am on this and updating everyday (g510) i installed it with cmw have 0 reboots and 0 problems so far

Yeah me too I have been using it from day one and never gets any reboot or no WiFi, Bluetooth issue. I don't know why people are too lazy to use CWM and not just they follow proper steps but they also uses previous ROM's data.

Guest wbrinkmann

Battery drain seems to be gone since 27.10 nightly, even better than stock for me now.

Had no random reboots since 26 nightly, everything works rather smoothly.

Guest big_bloke

Yeah me too I have been using it from day one and never gets any reboot or no WiFi, Bluetooth issue. I don't know why people are too lazy to use CWM and not just they follow proper steps but they also uses previous ROM's data.

It is nothing to do with being Lazy, don't be a tool!

Some people actually use their phones and have things to do other than flashing roms daily using full wipes then not being able to just restore all their apps data and settings.

I found that even when I did a full wipe using CWM when I used GO Backup to restore my apps and saved wi fi settings I had an issue with wi-fi being disabled completely.

After flashing about 3 times I decided not to restore wi fi settings at all from my backup and after this it has been fine. What if for e.g I had 30 stored wi fi settings?? I might not want to manually input them after every flash.

Guest Hassams
It is nothing to do with being Lazy, don't be a tool! Some people actually use their phones and have things to do other than flashing roms daily using full wipes then not being able to just restore all their apps data and settings. I found that even when I did a full wipe using CWM when I used GO Backup to restore my apps and saved wi fi settings I had an issue with wi-fi being disabled completely. After flashing about 3 times I decided not to restore wi fi settings at all from my backup and after this it has been fine. What if for e.g I had 30 stored wi fi settings?? I might not want to manually input them after every flash.
Nightlies doesn't require full wipes on daily bases and when you a flash new ROM Google can restore your app's + setting including WiFi from your previous ROM. If still you don't get your WiFi access points then get a copy of wpa_supplicant.conf (located in data/misc/wifi from your previous ROM and paste your network(only networks not settings) in your current. If you still didn't get it then stick to the stock or get an iPhone. Edited by Hassams

Guest big_bloke

Nightlies doesn't require full wipes on daily bases and when you a flash new ROM Google can restore your app's + setting including WiFi from your previous ROM. If still you don't get your WiFi access points then get a copy of wpa_supplicant.conf (located in data/misc/wifi from your previous ROM and paste your network(only networks not settings) in your current. If you still didn't get it then stick to the stock or get an iPhone.

You are a tool.

Guest big_bloke

Hmm if you want to end the discussion then say it, why being a smart a**.

You are a tool.

I told you in the previous post not to be one but instead you had to be the smart arse with your use an iphone comment.

I've taken it to pm as to not spam this thread.

Guest blairpoodle
Guest moochermick

I'm still unable to mount system rw, I've tried on cwm and twrp both with full wipes then install cm10.2 but still romtoolbox can't mount system rw.

Anyone got any ideas?

Guest wbrinkmann

I'm still unable to mount system rw, I've tried on cwm and twrp both with full wipes then install cm10.2 but still romtoolbox can't mount system rw.

Anyone got any ideas?

Romttolbox seems not to be fully compatible with Androis 4.3 yet, so I would suggest installing the zip simply via recovery.

Guest moochermick

Romttolbox seems not to be fully compatible with Androis 4.3 yet, so I would suggest installing the zip simply via recovery.

I'm not trying to install a zip, I'm trying to mount system rw. Es explorer, romtoolbox, remount app and terminal will not mount/remount system as rw.

Using 27-10-13 Build of !0.2 on my Y300 flashed Via TWRP 2.6.3.1 and i must say it is flawless, have nt faced any random reboots neither bluetooth nor wi fi errors...Thanks A Million @Dazzazo and his Helpers for such a great effort...looking forward to further development for our devices

Ps. I tried to install Gravity box module of Xposed framework that didnt go so well the system UI crashed again and again so reflashed the rom... can anyone tell me how can i get it working ???

Guest angellgtz

New nightly, same problems - Youtube green bar still present. Other videos still crash.

Don't expect any fix for that on nightly builds

It won't get fixed until dazzozo fix it not in cm official changes

Guest wbrinkmann

I'm not trying to install a zip, I'm trying to mount system rw. Es explorer, romtoolbox, remount app and terminal will not mount/remount system as rw.

I'm sorry, I misunderstood you there.

Confirmed, system won't mount rw, tried with root explorer and TotalCommander.

Guest wbrinkmann

I'm sorry, I misunderstood you there.

Confirmed, system won't mount rw, tried with root explorer and TotalCommander.

Strange, tried again with Root Explorer, system is writable, mounted rw without problem.

Could be app related, TotalCommander still does not work.

Guest moochermick

Strange, tried again with Root Explorer, system is writable, mounted rw without problem.

Could be app related, TotalCommander still does not work.

Yes it appears as rw in some apps but I'm not sure it actually is. Root explorer says it mounted rw but es and romtoolbox says it's not, I'm baffled.

Edit.. Terminal shows it as rw so maybe it's just odd apps that don't work.

Edited by moochermick

Kra1o5 has fixed green bar on video in his CM10.1

Is it same progress on CM10.2, Daz???

EDIT: The changelog says green in camera..T_T

Edited by shahimo1