[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest wbrinkmann

Yes it appears as rw in some apps but I'm not sure it actually is. Root explorer says it mounted rw but es and romtoolbox says it's not, I'm baffled.

Edit.. Terminal shows it as rw so maybe it's just odd apps that don't work.

I was able to copy a file there, so it must be working.

Guest jackosterman
Ps. I tried to install Gravity box module of Xposed framework that didnt go so well the system UI crashed again and again so reflashed the rom... can anyone tell me how can i get it working ???
You'd do well to read the OP on the xda thread. GravityBox isn't compatible with CM. Edited by jackosterman

Is it possible btw to improve the WiFi connection?

I can't compare it to the stock rom anymore, but it feels really bad. Have 2(-3)/4 to my router which is just a room away.

EDIT: @Dazzozo: Do you post the changelogs for the nightlys somewhere? Would be cool to know what I am updating for :p

Edited by iBaer

@iBaer, You can see the change log of every nightlies in CyanogenMod updates in About phone section.

But changelog in about phone is so obscure!

Edited by zanya

My phone can no longer charge every since I updated it to the 28th nightly, anyone else having this issue?

I have the 28th to but my phone charges on AC  charger as well on USB (laptop) so i don't have this issue.

Guest cinek24

Some bugs with 28 oct build:

• spontaneous reboots.
  • listening music with headphones triggers google search ad/or voice commands
  • unstable WiFi.
  • Google services high battery drain.

Guest nirmalbalaji

• spontaneous reboots.
  • unstable WiFi.

Google Services especially Google Now and Voice are always a battery drainer but it doesn't matter which ever ROM you are using. They will cause a fare amount of battery drain for sure. I had it with Stock ROM too.

Can you explain the "Unstable WiFi" you are talking about?

Guest danny19901

@kripticmc I tried PAC it was smooth for a bit but then laggy and buggy anyway I came back to this latest TWRP and latest build mate no reboots at all seems stablest yet its flawless also for my music needs I have Player pro with limiter etc... To stop distortion at full vol also I have no swap or mods and its smooth as hell

Guest danny19901

• spontaneous reboots.
  • unstable WiFi.
I have had no reboots at all I suggest you get latest TWRP full wipe then reinstall (WiFi I haven't had any issues but I haven't used in a while)

Guest kripticmc

@kripticmc I tried PAC it was smooth for a bit but then laggy and buggy anyway I came back to this latest TWRP and latest build mate no reboots at all seems stablest yet its flawless also for my music needs I have Player pro with limiter etc... To stop distortion at full vol also I have no swap or mods

and its smooth as hell

Nice one mate am back on ma oofficial firmware for abit till a cm rom is stable but the minute one is am onit asap cause with stock yiu cant even hear it ring cant believe huawei aint made this phone 4.3 when is so capable of it

Guest Aeriksen

I have this rom on two y300. I have no problems with spontsnious reboots, no problems with wifi, no problems with camera neither photo or video recording, i have not testet youtube yet, because i dont watch videos on my iPhone.

Battery is linke stock or even better.

What do i do wrong ;)

Guest danny19901

I have this rom on two y300. I have no problems with spontsnious reboots, no problems with wifi, no problems with camera neither photo or video recording, i have not testet youtube yet, because i dont watch videos on my iPhone.

Battery is linke stock or even better.

What do i do wrong ;)

If no problems then you haven't done anything wrong

Guest kripticmc

@Dazzozo I just read somewhere CM is getting Screen Recorder tool also would you look into focal it works flawless but FC when switching to front cam

How did you get focal working mine won't take any pics at all

Guest danny19901

How did you get focal working mine won't take any pics at all

focal mate I got from playstore I don't think it worked for me I will re get and try

Guest blairpoodle
I can't see anything there. Are you sure that @Dazzozo is still developing this ROM. I don't want to appear ungrateful, it's almost complete apart from the known bugs - green bar on YouTube hard crash streaming from Amazon MP3 and Google Play Music Bluetooth/WiFi coexistence issue. Fixed in 29th build Netflix - now plays for more than 10 seconds with no picture freezes BBC iPlayer - plays without error after restart of application. First attempt to play any programme results in stuttering audio/video subsequent attempt to play is fine. Tunein radio - plays like a charm :) Edited by blairpoodle