[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest cinek24

Ok bugs I encountered on build 29.10.13 / full wipe / cwm /using SD as main storage.

- music/video on headphones triggers serach 

- HW acceleration video in mx player = fuzzy distorted video

- dev settings menu is gone from settings WTF??

- camera is slow comparing to stock + autofocus is crap.

Guest kripticmc

Ok bugs I encountered on build 29.10.13 / full wipe / cwm /using SD as main storage.

- music/video on headphones triggers serach

- HW acceleration video in mx player = fuzzy distorted video

- dev settings menu is gone from settings WTF??

- camera is slow comparing to stock + autofocus is crap.

To get dev settings you have to click build in about phone 7 times an SD is not completely main storage on this ROM you have to alter root to make it main storage an only triggers search if mic button is held in

Edited by kripticmc

Guest TayoOnabule

Guys, try not to post too much about it being laggy, after all, Dazz is most likely looking to make the rom as snappy as possible. So take it as a given that he's working on that, or will be in the future.

As to the reboots thing, saying you've had a random reboot isn't very helpful, a logcat or a method of recreating the situation will probably be more beneficial to good ol' Dazz.

is it ok if my, TWRP version is 2.5.0.1 ?? I Used that to install CM ?? sorry for my English..

Nope it isn't ok with cm 10.2 because older versions of twrp aren't compatible with newer version of android i mean android 4.3.1, so u will get strange bugs like losing boot animation some system files get deleted randomly etc, so just flash the twrp 2.6.3.1

Guest kripticmc

Well it was expected tbh cause in my opinion we ain't got a fully working or stable cm 10 or 10.1 so what chance did cm 10.2 have its huawei's fault for making some restricting stuff in there phones a mean we was promised 4.3 from them an obviously there found the same restricting data daz has an there can't do it ether an there built the damn thing promised like five month ago still not here don't that say something in itself

Guest MadHatterRyu

NINETY PERCENT OF THE POSTS HERE ARE SPAM! : |

contribute to the development or zip it.. this isnt an order, I'm begging you guys.

Update: Latest release seems to have fixed a random reboot error that happened every once in a few times when you installed something from playstore or otherwise.

Guest Silencer96

Wow, I'm dumbfounded at the shear hubris and ingrate attitude circulating around this thread. I'm bemused at how a slight change in vicissitude has you all inexorably complaining about the same drivel over and over again. 

Show some respect, people. This guy isn't going anywhere, and even if he was, his current build is beyond usable with the modicum of issues resolving themselves with each nightly build. 

To be brutally honest, this build is immaculate in every aspect aside from the following:

-Green bars in videos. 

-Lack of an overclocking feature. 

That's it. Everything else should be working without any issues whatsoever if you perform a full wipe and wipe your /system and /cache partitions prior to flashing the latest builds. 

Give the man a break for Pete's sake!

Edited by Silencer96

Guest danny19901

I'm running 29th build I skipped 30th and just got latest 31st build about to flash now but I find 29th build very good I have not had a single reboot and I don't have swap

Guest big_bloke

Wow, I'm dumbfounded at the shear hubris and ingrate attitude circulating around this thread. I'm bemused at how a slight change in vicissitude has you all inexorably complaining about the same drivel over and over again. 

Show some respect, people. This guy isn't going anywhere, and even if he was, his current build is beyond usable with the modicum of issues resolving themselves with each nightly build. 

To be brutally honest, this build is immaculate in every aspect aside from the following:

-Green bars in videos. 

-Lack of an overclocking feature. 

That's it. Everything else should be working without any issues whatsoever if you perform a full wipe as wipe your /system and /cache partitions prior to flashing the latest builds. 

Give the man a break for Pete's sake!

QFTMFT

Guys if you can't put up with this little bugs which was 'created' by huawei's fault, just get lost.

We can't force someone to do a work who does it for fun and that too with his free time.

If you don't have patience, try compiling yourself.

And show us if you can fix each bugs is one by one days. Devs are doing their best for us.

Respect them,try to be patient.

Sorry for being rude(just joking :-P )

Guest ZolaIII

just be happy that dazzozo's ROM is more stable compared to others and it is being updated nightly

That's because he whose working on kernel while woking death... ;)

Hi.

Guys what's wrong with you? Dazzozo is working almost every day on this ROM! And guess what, this guy got a REALLIFE,too! Do you know what that means? For the ones who does not. There are things beside this ROM!

If you think you can do it even better. DO IT! And STOP messing around! THANK YOU!

hb-1

Edited by HB-1