[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest akbar102

I do not know what culture you're from, but when someone does something for free.at least you must say tanx to him.

""""Don't look at a gift horse in the mouth"""

The problem is that he is compiling every day...what you want from him??he is doing the best for let you a nightly rom, and you every day want all bugs solved...he is working on these bugs, doesnt need to be remembered every day...

Guest DeadOldMan

The problem is that he is compiling every day...what you want from him??he is doing the best for let you a nightly rom, and you every day want all bugs solved...he is working on these bugs, doesnt need to be remembered every day...

No that is not true.

It is an automatically build that gets all changes from CM10.2 repository.

So the only changes are from CM 10.2 team.

As i see it (look into changelogs) there is now development from Dazzoz since 23.10.2013.

No that is not true.

As i see it (look into changelogs) there is now development from Dazzoz since 23.10.2013.

WTF?°_°, i didnt know this, sorry 

Still...we just passed few days, right???

And all of you guys needs a quick jump to stable??

shame.......

as i see video desortation is the problem in g300 too....Blaim Huawei..:-(

Guest wbrinkmann

It's getting really tiresome to come back to this thread, hoping to discuss technical details, and only reading about Daz being dead or not.

So stop spamming.

If you want regular updates working fine and without problems, you can always switch to a certain company  I believe is named after some fruit.

This thread is about error and functionality discussion.

Guest SaurabhRCk

I don't know how much you guys mature or what, but this developer is working hard to get this rom ready when its not his responsibility. The phone manufacturer is not even updating the android. they released beta version of emotion ui. and here these guys working their best to get this rom ready. if they can't built a perfect rom that's not his fault. dts Huawei who made this phone that way. so don't blame him or mock him. and if you guys can't wait through these development stages, you are more than welcome to built your own rom. but you can't. coz you don't know s***. so sit back. stop complaining. and let those devs work peacefully!

Guest ZolaIII

No that is not true.

First of all it's semi automatic, second thing you use repo from cm & your work from your git to compile even so it takes at lest 2h to compile one. He is compiling 3 ROMs per night. There are changes in his git indicating personal work!

Tick as a brick! :)

Guest ZolaIII

shame.......

Blame Qualcomm for not making OMX codec libs (hw) with ion public (for video) for 7x2x socs.

Guest icomeinpeace

I don't know how much you guys mature or what, but this developer is working hard to get this rom ready when its not his responsibility. The phone manufacturer is not even updating the android. they released beta version of emotion ui. and here these guys working their best to get this rom ready. if they can't built a perfect rom that's not his fault. dts Huawei who made this phone that way. so don't blame him or mock him. and if you guys can't wait through these development stages, you are more than welcome to built your own rom. but you can't. coz you don't know s***. so sit back. stop complaining. and let those devs work peacefully!

When someone says he builds a ROM and releases it...free or not...then many people will download and try that ROM, and it becomes a responsability. At least a moral responsability. Of course it's his time and energy, but yet again, he chose to do so and leaving the others without support, without answering messages and stuff, is not very nice. This is why so many users ask questions and are getting tired of waiting.

I don't know how to develop a ROM, and that's why I turned to this forum, because some guy which I trust enough to flash my device with his work said he can do it, and now does not answer. It's that simple. I can switch to stock, of course, but I want something different. I would understand if he said "I'm done with this ROM". I would just switch to another, or whatever...but at this moment, I think he should just say what's up. 

As for you, I think you are just being rude and violent. That's not a mature way to talk to others either.

Guest kripticmc

shame.......

I am blaming huawei if you go back through posts you'll see I posted that before you

Guest rak na itu

Nope it isn't ok with cm 10.2 because older versions of twrp aren't compatible with newer version of android i mean android 4.3.1, so u will get strange bugs like losing boot animation some system files get deleted randomly etc, so just flash the twrp 2.6.3.1

nice!!!.. thank you and good luck :D

Guest SaurabhRCk

When someone says he builds a ROM and releases it...free or not...then many people will download and try that ROM, and it becomes a responsability. At least a moral responsability. Of course it's his time and energy, but yet again, he chose to do so and leaving the others without support, without answering messages and stuff, is not very nice. This is why so many users ask questions and are getting tired of waiting.

I don't know how to develop a ROM, and that's why I turned to this forum, because some guy which I trust enough to flash my device with his work said he can do it, and now does not answer. It's that simple. I can switch to stock, of course, but I want something different. I would understand if he said "I'm done with this ROM". I would just switch to another, or whatever...but at this moment, I think he should just say what's up. 

As for you, I think you are just being rude and violent. That's not a mature way to talk to others either.

ya I agree its a moral responsibility! but as a developer he need to concentrate on his work! And these type of demand or question will surely not helping him. and forget about him. what's Huawei doing?? have you ever asked them abut the progress?? the manufacturer does not care about the users!! so why should he??

Guest icomeinpeace

ya I agree its a moral responsibility! but as a developer he need to concentrate on his work! And these type of demand or question will surely not helping him. and forget about him. what's Huawei doing?? have you ever asked them abut the progress?? the manufacturer does not care about the users!! so why should he??

Well, Huawei is a company, who's single goal is to make money. Huawei will just make newer devices that support 4.3.2 so they can sell them at a higher price...it's all business I guess.  Devs on the other hand are, as I know, passionate people with great skills that want to make the most out of the device they and others are using. So I guess that if he falls into that category, then...he should care. I agree that it can be stresful to have some tens of guys asking again and again about your progress...but that's just a natural behaviour...everybody waits for new updates, some of us just don't express our frustration while others do...there is nothing wrong with asking questions...

Edited by icomeinpeace

Guest Corn Flake

Icomeinpeace WTF are you talking about? Responsibility? He should care? Really?!

It isn't even 2 weeks since his last fixing update and you are blaming him. He is doing this in his free time, for free and he need time for rest, his work, family, friends etc.

You want answer for every silly question from him? Faster updating? PAY HIM! I am sure that he will with nice salary devlop faster. (try to search how much god progrramers get paid)

Btw if you look into G300 thread you will see that he had some serious things to fix as priority...

Guest TangerineTractor

Well, Huawei is a company, who's single goal is to make money. Huawei will just make newer devices that support 4.3.2 so they can sell them at a higher price...it's all business I guess.  Devs on the other hand are, as I know, passionate people with great skills that want to make the most out of the device they and others are using. So I guess that if he falls into that category, then...he should care. I agree that it can be stresful to have some tens of guys asking again and again about your progress...but that's just a natural behaviour...everybody waits for new updates, some of us just don't express our frustration while others do...there is nothing wrong with asking questions...

I would imagine that Daz is perhaps pre-occupied with an issue that bricked some G300s, and I'm sure he feels mightily pissed off that he killed people's phones. He's only developing on this device because a group of people clubbed together and bought him one - it's not is main device or focus. I'm sure after he resolves the issues on the G300 he'll update this, but he does have other commitments and a life. And if the issues in the ROM are not easily fixable at the moment, then there is nothing to update. He does not make a ROM with deliberate bugs. The fact that they are there means that there is something strange that needs fixing if possible. In the meantime, people keep posting the ssame issues over and over again, then other people check because the thread has been updated, and we end up with all this garbage.

Guest icomeinpeace

Icomeinpeace WTF are you talking about? Responsibility? He should care? Really?!

It isn't even 2 weeks since his last fixing update and you are blaming him. He is doing this in his free time, for free and he need time for rest, his work, family, friends etc.

You want answer for every silly question from him? Faster updating? PAY HIM! I am sure that he will with nice salary devlop faster. (try to search how much god progrramers get paid)

Btw if you look into G300 thread you will see that he had some serious things to fix as priority...

You know what? Screw it, I don't have time for this stupid fight and your attitude. I was trying to deliver a message, which you clearly did not understand. Just ignore my messages and you'll be happy. 

Just FYI, I did not blame him, I just defended the other guys who are just waiting for fixes like I do...trying to explain the reactions and thoughts involved...

I got really offended by your message...

Guest icomeinpeace

I would imagine that Daz is perhaps pre-occupied with an issue that bricked some G300s, and I'm sure he feels mightily pissed off that he killed people's phones. He's only developing on this device because a group of people clubbed together and bought him one - it's not is main device or focus. I'm sure after he resolves the issues on the G300 he'll update this, but he does have other commitments and a life. And if the issues in the ROM are not easily fixable at the moment, then there is nothing to update. He does not make a ROM with deliberate bugs. The fact that they are there means that there is something strange that needs fixing if possible. In the meantime, people keep posting the ssame issues over and over again, then other people check because the thread has been updated, and we end up with all this garbage.

Yup, I get your point and I totally agree with you. I appreciate your calm tone, it seems it's hard to get people to be civilized when others' opinions are different from their own. 

Guest rak na itu

No it isnt ok, you have to install the 2.6.3.1 version, previous version has a bug for cyanogenmod 10.2 that delete some system files

can I get the link of that new version of TWRP ?? cause I installed already the CM .. using previous version.. and there is no any problem...

Edited by rak na itu

Guest DeadOldMan

First of all it's semi automatic, second thing you use repo from cm & your work from your git to compile even so it takes at lest 2h to compile one. He is compiling 3 ROMs per night. There are changes in his git indicating personal work!

Tick as a brick! :)

Did you look at the timestamp of that builds?

This is 100% automatic.

It is a cron job that starts a script, that executes all steps.

1. Synchronize  repository

2. start build process

3. if build successfull, copy build to download location....

Super simple, no magic, but looks awesome for someone who don't know this.