[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest kannasbor0

@kannasbor0

Did you try re-installing? FULL wipe-->install again

about a million time... same issues every time.. but when I installed first, it was great... I flashed back that old buld, but the problem is still exists.. I hope that is not a hardware fault. My earphones works perfectly, but when I unplug it, the phone recognizes it, but switch back to the headset, totally randomly.. O.o

I tried to flash MIUI v4 again, I flashed it before the CM, and works perfectly, now it drops me to recovery.. I tried to flash via cwm 6044, and via twrp 2361 too, always the same...

After a wipe I looked at the partitions, and I saw, that the system partition still has 20 mb data on it.. So, is it possible that the formatting don't clear all the data?

TIA

Edit: battery become very poor too... while I wrote this post, it lowers 8 percent... :O

Edited by kannasbor0

Guest TheKisama

about a million time... same issues every time.. but when I installed first, it was great... I flashed back that old buld, but the problem is still exists.. I hope that is not a hardware fault. My earphones works perfectly, but when I unplug it, the phone recognizes it, but switch back to the headset, totally randomly.. O.o

I tried to flash MIUI v4 again, I flashed it before the CM, and works perfectly, now it drops me to recovery.. I tried to flash via cwm 6044, and via twrp 2361 too, always the same...

After a wipe I looked at the partitions, and I saw, that the system partition still has 20 mb data on it.. So, is it possible that the formatting don't clear all the data?

TIA

Edit: battery become very poor too... while I wrote this post, it lowers 8 percent... :o

@kannasbor0

Dude you have some serious problems!

I'd suggest wiping everything and going back to STOCK rom. If even on stock it persists, then idk dude, that might hardware issues.

Look up for a stock rom and see the results!

ps: WHAT DO HAVE, Y300 or G510?

Remember that for Y300---->you must download the u8833 rom

G510----> "   u8951 rom.

Guest danny19901

@kannasbor0

I'd suggest wiping everything and going back to STOCK rom. If even on stock it persists, then idk dude, that might hardware issues.

G510----> " u8951 rom.

I suggest latest TWRP full wipe, data, cache, dalvik etc... Then flash ROM the gapps boot and should be good

Guest nirmalbalaji

when will you release nightly cm 11? i can't wait :D

I still hope AOSP build will come before CM 11 nightly. CM is producing some weird errors and its battery draining is unstable. Sometimes it stays for 3 to 4 days and sometimes just 1 day.

I still hope AOSP build will come before CM 11 nightly. CM is producing some weird errors and its battery draining is unstable. Sometimes it stays for 3 to 4 days and sometimes just 1 day.

Yea that is true 

Guest kannasbor0

@kannasbor0

G510----> " u8951 rom.

I have G510-0100 (NFC version), and yes I wiped everything countless times... :(

Guest Tommy21

+1

Guest propheus01

20131201 gets build stuck on boot.

Tested team win recovery and clockworkmod the Phone gets stuck a the boot.

Edited by propheus01

Guest cvele992

when will you release nightly cm 11? i can't wait :D

when it will be avalaible official cm11...

Please don't ask for ETA, it will be here when it is ready...

Guest danyal.manzar

I seem to be getting verification signature update failed. I am currently on the 28th nightly and I have tried the 29th and 30th nightly they both say the same thing. Does anyone else have this problem....

Also I have been hearing people on the fourm about the moto camera apk is it better then the default camera where can I get it?

Guest tomjanda

hello,

I installed this custom mod about week ago and I am happy with it - I didn't find any bug yet ...  ;)

My questions are

1) is it better to stay with this version until stable is released or install some nightly version lets say once a week (as there is always some improvement or bug fix) ?

2) even in this great ROM i deactivated some function like an email, calendar, keyboard as I use Google apps for that. Do I have to deactivate those apps every time I install new version of the ROM ?

3) And how it is with system / apps settings - would it remain unchanged, if I dont selected "clear it" ?

If my questions sounds dummy, that is because I am Android noob ...  :ph34r:  So please advice me, not blame me of stupid questions.

Thx,

Tom

Guest MrBlacksmith

Hi Tom,

I update every morning to the fresh new nightly, but that's of course a BIT risky. If you want to make sure u can either use the cm10.1. (i think its stable), or 2ndly update, but after a few days waiting and watching the irc of Dazzozo.

What do u mean by deactivating? Freezing the app? then everxthing worked fine for me, but uninstalling system apps didnt work properly... .

Usually nth gets lost. Hope that helped. :)

i have a problem with my phone!

after installing many rom ( last kitkat & this rom ) wifi don't work correctly. with stock based rom my wifi cant be turned on after a few minute ! and mac adress, ip adress is disappeared. even after hard reset and install official rom.

only with cm rom wifi work.

this problem confuse me. 

could someone help me?

Guest Dark Revenger

could someone help me?

I had a similar problem, but it was related to Titanium Backup. Whenever I tried to restore wifi settings, wifi would broke down and I would have to reflash the Rom.

Guest Gliwusss

@zanya did you do full wipe before installing rom? maybe try anorher rom, if it will be the same i think that it's maybe hardware problem

Edited by Gliwusss

Using CM10.2 on Y300, with lg camera app, can't record for longer then 8min and 30sec even if I have 10+ GB of free space.

Any ideas how to remove this limit?