[ROM] Miui v5 4.0.10 [PL/ENG] Y300/G510

Guest masterpascaler

Guest masterpascaler

Based on 5 3.11.8 [mr.mario] ROM, fixed some things, added some things:

In my opinion best rom for Y300, everything is working (3G, camera, ending calls etc.)

Changelog:
1. Deleted chineese APKs
2. European baseband - works 2G/3G, including HSPA+
3. Fixed bug with end of call
4. Mod sms
5. Basic Google apps (including Google Play)
6. Keyboard Xperia Honami
7. GPS.conf
8. Hosts block of adveristements
9. WSM Tools / Mi-Tools
10. Weather BZ
11. FoxFi - tethering Wi-Fi/USB/BT with session data counting
12. AC!D Sound Manager
13. Youtube
14. Gallery 3D
15. Antivirus, firewall
16. MiMarket
17. Lot of themes online

Languages : Chineese, English, Polish

1. Installation by Recovery
2. Download .zip
3. Enter Recovery
4. Full WIPE !!!
5. Install
6. Wipe Dalvik/Android secure
7. Reboot

2013.11.22 UPDATED ROM (SHOULD BE FASTER NOW) DOWNLOAD LINK HERE : http://d-h.st/8Z2

OLD DOWNLOAD LINK : http://d-h.st/MLj

Screenshots (Polish) :

juj0g8.png

xni5y0.png

28umkno.png

2ew31hf.png

n4z8zb.png

2dqvwgh.png

Edited by masterpascaler

Guest SaurabhRCk

I used MIUI once for a long time! great rom! with swap and zram really boosted performance! though I had no problem of milky screen or any other for that matter! it was perfect! then kra1o5 and daz spoiled me with their cm releases! soo now I am only with CM!!

I used MIUI once for a long time! great rom! with swap and zram really boosted performance! though I had no problem of milky screen or any other for that matter! it was perfect! then kra1o5 and daz spoiled me with their cm releases! soo now I am only with CM!!

Have you y300 or g510?i have y300

Guest masterpascaler

Hi everyone, can't explain version number, that's what i et after zipping everything in Ubuntu 13.10, i left it as it was. About battery drain - very low, battery keeps about 2-3 days with normal use, performance - please anyone else say about it, non subiectively. No problem with milky screen (kernel fitted specially for this version of MIUI). Sound enhancing addons - i use big bluetooth headphones, and default sound wasn't enough bass for me, that's why i added it. About other languages - i don't speak well other languages than Polish and English, but feel free to translate it to other languages. Feel free to comment anyone, and let me know if you'll find some bugs, i'll work them as needed. BTW: I have Y300, tried EVERY custom rom for it. I stayed on MIUI, as most stable and most efficient for me.

Guest masterpascaler

I have a problem with your MiUi, the dialler is very slow. I can dial after only at least 5 seconds. Its more faster in another MiUis.

I'll take a look on it today. I'll just figured out there are few unwanted processes, which cause for example onscreen keyboard need about 1-2 seconds to show up. Will come back later with solution

With this ceastel kernel, the screen is milky. If i change the kernel to a newer one, the colors are fine but the camera cannot connect.

As I said, the 3 (or more?) audio tweak is pointless. Almost did the same. Keep the best, delete the rest. 

Edited by Sigray

Guest masterpascaler

With this ceastel kernel, the screen is milky. If i change the kernel to a newer one, the colors are fine but the camera cannot connect.

As I said, the 3 (or more?) audio tweak is pointless. Almost did the same. Keep the best, delete the rest. 

After few days of using my rom, i'm making significant changes, to make it faster and less memory using, will update very soon. About milky screen - can you post screenshot ? Everything works fine at my Y300-0100, but i will take a look to solve the matter

Guest masterpascaler

Hi, i figured out many things in my rom, need to recompile, will post updated (FASTER) rom within this week. As many people ask me for adding various languages - no problem, but since it's different than copy-paste from some other rom, and as i'm pretty busy these days (i'm musician also, and will start the tour on December 4th ;) ) i will add more languages if i'll find volunteers here to translate all the commands to the language which you want :) Any volunteers willing ? :)