[STOCK ROM] REPACK B199 Android 4.1.1 G510/Y300

Guest ShockeyCzT

Guest TangerineTractor

You mean ShareKM?... 'cause that app is awesome

Yep, that's the one... but it doesn't like xposed framework... and it doens't work on wifi on 4.4!

I combine it with tasker, and when I plug in my charger when I'm at work it automatically kicks in.

Guest TayoOnabule

Yep, that's the one... but it doesn't like xposed framework... and it doens't work on wifi on 4.4!

I combine it with tasker, and when I plug in my charger when I'm at work it automatically kicks in.

That's a pretty sweet setup. i might do a similar thing for my desktop

Guest TangerineTractor

Theres a new 199 based rom on HTCmania that I'm just downloading. From the looks of things, they've done most of the same stuff that I do to a stock rom to get it how I like, so might be worht having a look. I'll stick a link up if it's any good.

Guest TangerineTractor

Yeah, a tasker rule to say when conencted to a certain wifi network and to a charger, run the app - simple as that really.

Guest TayoOnabule

Theres a new 199 based rom on HTCmania that I'm just downloading. From the looks of things, they've done most of the same stuff that I do to a stock rom to get it how I like, so might be worht having a look. I'll stick a link up if it's any good.

Oh yeah, Looks nice. I'll give it a go later on. in general this b199 update is pretty nice :3

Guest TayoOnabule

Yeah, a tasker rule to say when conencted to a certain wifi network and to a charger, run the app - simple as that really.

Thanks :) i just got it working. It's such a perfect idea :P

Guest soulhand

Oh yeah, Looks nice. I'll give it a go later on. in general this b199 update is pretty nice :3

Can you post the htcmania link? I can't get to that site from the work network but I'd like to look later..

Guest BabalubaCRO

Hi ShockeyCzT and ofc everybody:)

ScockeyCzT is it possible that you make this rom with features below:

-all stock apps (remove only default mail providers from email app because it cannot be removed manually)

-default jelly bean launcher (with JB icons ofc)

-replace default gallery app with QuickPic

-rom flashable through TWRP

Tnx in advance.

Guest TangerineTractor

Can you post the htcmania link? I can't get to that site from the work network but I'd like to look later..

I wouldn;t bother if you`ve already got this one tweaked as you like it...

Yes it has some bits pre-done, but I got a couple of FCs and some strange battery consumption, or at least strange reporting. No wakelocks, but level going down slowly even though it was plugged into a charger! Certainly no faster than this rom anyway.

Guest jackosterman

Stupid question, but the blinking notification LED has changed from blue to green for everyone else, right? (I'm on FusionX myself, but figured it may be more pertinent to ask here.)

Edited by jackosterman

Guest nirmalbalaji

Stupid question, but the blinking notification LED has changed from blue to green for everyone else, right? (I'm on FusionX myself, but figured it may be more pertinent to ask here.)

Green is the default notification colour on Stock ROM.

Guest whettingstone

Could you give us the rundown of what you change? Or atleast send it in a PM to me?

I have tried running tasker but it keeps getting killed it seems. Anything in particular you have to do to keep it running?

Guest trikomlabs

wow.. this rom is even better than my stock rom that came within the purchase.. G510-0200V100R001C00B186...

camera auto-focus in just a second.. everything works perfectly.. haven't found a bug.. hopefully won't be any :unsure:

Guest TangerineTractor

Yes, this is the rom I keep coming back to. Rock solid, fast, brilliant battery. I did 6 hours of what I'd consider heavy use last night, still had 60% battery left.

If you can live without a few themes and transparencies, and you need everything to workreliably, then this is a good bet, especially with a decent launcher like nova installed.

Guest TangerineTractor

You can have the percent in a circle with fusionx

Yeah, but some people don`t want the other tweaks in Fusion!

There is a link from Tillaz in the fuzionx thread to an xda battery mod page, it works - I`ve made a mod for this rom... but I didn't like it, and decided just enabling the percentage on the status bar is good enough for me.

Try it here - flash in recovery, but make a backup first in case you don't like it!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14240121/B199%20Stock%20Circle%20Battery_Mod.zip

Original thread here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1434061

Edited by TangerineTractor

Guest Picvajzmen

Tangerine, i gotta ask, is there any difference in battery life between this and fusionX rom? i dont think there is but i had to ask cause i know you tested it.

Guest TangerineTractor
Tangerine, i gotta ask, is there any difference in battery life between this and fusionX rom? i dont think there is but i had to ask cause i know you tested it.
Probably not. Battery stats seem to be very erratic. One day you can be fully charges, unplug, and it stays at 100% for an hour, another it drops 3% in a minute... for me, this is the most stable, smooth and battery efficient rom. Fusion is similar, but I don't need the extras, so I'm sticking with this as my fall back rom after testing anything new. I couldn't say Fusion is worse for battery, but there's certainly nothing better. Edited by TangerineTractor

Where is lost the difference between this two devices 

G510; 480x854 pixel Y300: 480x800 pixel

How does this 54 pixel difference affects the interface?

Guest TayoOnabule

Where is lost the difference between this two devices 

G510; 480x854 pixel Y300: 480x800 pixel

How does this 54 pixel difference affects the interface?

Barely affects it. Obviously with the g510 you get the 19:9 aspect ratio, but if you were to live with either phone for a couple of days, you really wouldn't care too much about it