[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

battery is drained too fast... only 1day and 10h on normal use

I can't get out more than 18 hour. Usually It lasts 16 hours. But this was the same as far as I can remember on other ROM's too.

Guest mastergoks

I can't get out more than 18 hour. Usually It lasts 16 hours. But this was the same as far as I can remember on other ROM's too.

on kit kat i put min. procesor to 245 and max procesor to 600 Mhz .. battery last much longer.. and everything important still works... if i play games then i change it back to 1000 mhz

Guest dalyer

I no longer have my G300 but generally got 2 days battery life out of it but only if I had it on 2G and only toggled to 3G when I needed faster data access.

3G enabled ate the battery but I can't remember what lifetime was with it on - maybe a day?

It didn't vary much by ROM in my experience.

3G uses more power, but as I can see, the difference is only noticeable if you use the data connection.

On standby I don't see much difference.

I use my phone a lot. I don't think there is any ROM that can produce more than 10% advantage over my current one. (maybe a GB ROM)

Just to see, my battery stats today is the following:

12% of battery left after 11 hour

• Display 42%
  • Voice calls 24%
  • Cell Standby 7%
  • Android System 5%
  • WiFi 5%
  • PowerAMP 4%
  • Bluetooth 3%
  • Android OS 3%
  • UC Mini 2%
  • Phone idle 2%

I'm on 3G and WiFi turned on about 8 hour (sleep policy is turn off on standby).

Sync turned on, GPS off. Display brightness auto.

Listening music over Bluetooth about 2 hours.

Edited by rhen

Guest Balerion

So I finally upgraded to the latest version after being on a December build for half a year and everything runs a lot smoother!  I only have a question though, I noticed the new upgraded themes and I found a few theme packs. Is the themes app stable enough to use without problems?

Edited by Balerion

Guest Balerion

I have just activated ART for the first time and it could be just my imagination but the phone seems to run a lot smoother, I'm liking it! :)

I have just activated ART for the first time and it could be just my imagination but the phone seems to run a lot smoother, I'm liking it! :)

I can't turn it on due to lack of space on /data and I don't want to delete half of my apps.

I think the best solution for our storage problems would be to shift the storage as follows:

/system -> /data -> /storage/sdcard0 -> /storage/sdcard1

Guest Balerion

I can't turn it on due to lack of space on /data and I don't want to delete half of my apps.

I think the best solution for our storage problems would be to shift the storage as follows:

/system -> /data -> /storage/sdcard0 -> /storage/sdcard1

Yeah, I have the new Google Camera, Gmail, Google Now Launcher, Google Search, Hangouts, Keep, Maps, Twitter and Youtube on my Internal storage and 106 Mb of free space. I had 350 Mb of free space before switching to ART.

Guest Meglestus

Yeah, I have the new Google Camera, Gmail, Google Now Launcher, Google Search, Hangouts, Keep, Maps, Twitter and Youtube on my Internal storage and 106 Mb of free space. I had 350 Mb of free space before switching to ART.

What does art actually do?

Guest m_kosmos

How to change system memory?

Set the phone memory not 2.4GB -> to 1.0 GB, and System memory not 756mb -> to 2.1GB??

Any ideas??

IMPORTANT!

Guest Kaderud

Hey guys. I installed the latest version of the rom but when I turn on the phone it always goes to the CWM. What is still missing?

Guest dalyer

How to change system memory?

Set the phone memory not 2.4GB -> to 1.0 GB, and System memory not 756mb -> to 2.1GB??

Any ideas??

IMPORTANT!

I think somebody looked at this before.

I'm not sure how far they got.

And I think it was on GB not anything later.

You should search the forum (using Google) for info about this.

Use terms like partition swap etc. 

e.g.

http://www.modaco.com/topic/353825-internal-sdcard-2gb-internal-data-750mb-swap/

http://www.modaco.com/topic/358366-g300-i-want-to-swap-partitions-and-install-ics-please-help/

http://www.modaco.com/topic/356400-change-primary-partition/

Guest dalyer

Hey guys. I installed the latest version of the rom but when I turn on the phone it always goes to the CWM. What is still missing?

Did you use the correct CWM?

Did you do all wipes/formats?

Was the download zip intact or corrupted?

Don't use the latest CWM (or KK?) if you have Hynix eMMC.

http://www.modaco.com/topic/366014-a-warning-to-all-g300-owners-please-read-hynix-flash-memory-problem/ 

Guest Kaderud

Did you use the correct CWM?

Did you do all wipes/formats?

Was the download zip intact or corrupted?

Don't use the latest CWM (or KK?) if you have Hynix eMMC.

http://www.modaco.com/topic/366014-a-warning-to-all-g300-owners-please-read-hynix-flash-memory-problem/ 

I tried a lot of CWM, now i have the 6.0.4.5 version

I wiped the data/factory reset, wiped the cache partiotion, wiped the dalvik cache, formated the cache, the system, the data, the cust, and the sdcard0

The download zip was intact

I have the samsung memory

Guest tiagosantos88

I tried a lot of CWM, now i have the 6.0.4.5 version

I wiped the data/factory reset, wiped the cache partiotion, wiped the dalvik cache, formated the cache, the system, the data, the cust, and the sdcard0

The download zip was intact

I have the samsung memory

Try with twrp 7.0.1 its working fine with kitkat Roms..... anyone knows if the problem with lockscreen is solved?? 02 06 of june builds sometimes reboot my phone to lockscreen!

Guest trumpet-t1

d77c249c3351d75f30acb25a5ff920e7.png

9b8b80be43b392f645559a14d2cd2f5f.png

I've got that problem, that phone jumps into reboot loop and battery was eaten by that.

Edited by trumpet-t1