[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Balerion

Works for me on my PC and phone too.

It was Chrome apparently, works on my phone and other browsers. Strange...

EDIT: Thank you for the mirror, really apreciate it! 

Edited by Balerion

It was Chrome apparently, works on my phone and other browsers. Strange...

Maybe Chrome thinks that the ROM contains a virus? 

This can happen with rooted ROMs or rooting tools etc.

Guest NBatalha

Hi guys!

I can't boot into cwm since nightly 19/10/2014. So because of that it's impossible to update the rom.

I saw some guy with the same problem some where else, using the 14/10/2014 nightly.

Any solution? I would appreciate any help.

Hi guys!

I can't boot into cwm since nightly 19/10/2014. So because of that it's impossible to update the rom.

I saw some guy with the same problem some where else, using the 14/10/2014 nightly.

Any solution? I would appreciate any help.

Flash a new recovery via fastboot.

I've done it yesterday on my G300.

Can you help me on that?

I've written it some time back in this thread.

Basically you need to follow this guide: http://theunlockr.com/2013/06/06/how-to-flash-a-custom-recovery-on-the-huawei-ascend-g300/

You only need the II. and III. part.

There is only one thing you should do other than in the guide.

Don't use the recovery from their download link, use the one from this thread: http://www.modaco.com/topic/359191-recovery-cwm-clockworkmod-recovery-v6045-cm-last-updated-2112/

Does anybody else have problems connecting to Wep encrypted wireless networks on cm11?

btw try this gapps.. i believe it works beter somehow..

http://www.modaco.com/topic/372403-gapps4443422412404-yourzgapps-xs-black-multidpi/?hl=gapps#entry2211314

Yes, WEP is broken, but nobody is working on it.

It is not secure anyway. Use WPA2 if you can.

Why this GApps work better?

What difference do you feel?

I think maybe you can feel that GApps faster, but this is only because it is contains older versions of Google stuff.

If that apps will update itself through play store, it would be as heavy as PA GApps. And it will consume space from /data partition.

Edited by rhen

Guest mastergoks

my neighbor uses wep :) which i sometimes use :)

when i update google apps i use system cleaner to replace apk-s with the newest ones..   so that is not the problem.
i believe that hangouts starts faster with this gapps and that it uses little less ram.. maybe i am wrong.. but hey i'm just trying all the combinations XD do not be offended :)

my neighbor uses wep :) which i sometimes use :)

when i update google apps i use system cleaner to replace apk-s with the newest ones..   so that is not the problem.

i believe that hangouts starts faster with this gapps and that it uses little less ram.. maybe i am wrong.. but hey i'm just trying all the combinations XD do not be offended :)

I'm not offended, just can't see a reason why would any gapps could be better than others (on performance side) if they use the same version of the Google apps. And sooner or later they will use the same if it updates itself from Play Store.

Are you sure you replaced the original files correctly? (since the new ones can't fit on without delete some stuff.)

Anyway, YourZgapps XS miss the Google calendar and Bookmark sync adapter. 

I don't say this because PA GApps is the best and everyone should use it. PA GApps is only a suggestion from me.

So feel free to try different GApps package and use what do you like the most. :)

Edited by rhen

Guest EgidijusL

I have problem with sending SMS and receiving them. I mean, when I send SMS, they have delay about 30 minutes. I need to SMS for me self, to receive SMS from others. And so on. Some times it is delay for 1 Hour if I don't send SMS for me self. You need to fix this bug. I don't know it is just for me? I will wait your answer.

Guest mastergoks

I have problem with sending SMS and receiving them. I mean, when I send SMS, they have delay about 30 minutes. I need to SMS for me self, to receive SMS from others. And so on. Some times it is delay for 1 Hour if I don't send SMS for me self. You need to fix this bug. I don't know it is just for me? I will wait your answer.

try some other sms app ... like google messenger

I'm not use SMS too much, but I have never experienced such a problem.

What apps have you installed which are running all the time? Hangouts, Viber, Messenger, Facebook, etc?

Maybe there are low memory situations when the system kill the smspush service and start again only when you start to use it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest OndrejBakan

Everything is messed up after I updated to 20141219 (or 20141212, I am not sure now), apps are crashing, there is some error about WhisperPush and since it's not connected to Google account (but when I want to assign new account, it says it's in use already), I have no contacts, etc.

Anyone has same issues?

Everything is messed up after I updated to 20141219 (or 20141212, I am not sure now), apps are crashing, there is some error about WhisperPush and since it's not connected to Google account (but when I want to assign new account, it says it's in use already), I have no contacts, etc.

Anyone has same issues?

Maybe your gapps installation is broken due to not enough space left for it after update.

What version of GApps do you use?

Try to update to the latest one. (see my signature and do the optional part too)

Before updating, delete the updated versions of the app.