[DEV][ROM][2.7.] CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest KonstaT

Guest plantroon

Hi KonstaT. I now working in CM11 Android 4.4.2 KitKat. I downloaded stock rom from ZTE, i see when installing stock rom (install zip from sdcard) , error status 7, clockworkmod bootloader. I can back to stock rom. Thank you!

To flash stock ROM you need stock recovery. Read instructions carefully

Guest Davlat

To flash stock ROM you need stock recovery. Read instructions carefully

Hi, i'm installed stock rom with stock recovery, with KonstaT instruction (topic Stock ROMs)

Guest KonstaT
New build. Mostly untested like usual these days. MediaProvider force-close loop after a soft-reboot is now fixed. The actual cause for soft-reboots (our ancient display drivers occasionally crapping out) not resolved though. So this means the symptoms have been cured - not the disease. ;)

cm-11-20140521-UNOFFICIAL-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip
md5:bc8b7bb8eb61df24ce8c662ae81d1207

-worked around broken WMA hardware decoding by using FFmpeg instead
-patched CVE-2014-0196
-Add UUID (re-)scan support for vold-mounted volume (1,2)
-browser fixes (merged)
---title bar autohide
---fix 'most visited' homepage
-new theme chooser (merged)

Guest demosz

How to upgrade the existing system so that you do not lose your settings and programs. Thank you in advance for your help.

Guest plantroon

How to upgrade the existing system so that you do not lose your settings and programs. Thank you in advance for your help.

Just flash the ROM and don't do anything else (or you can wipe /system just to be safe) .... 

Guest kurcobejn

installed rom just now... my phone works significantly faster... but i had random reboot. haven't had one of those in a long time...

one question... now when i connect my phone to pc, it only shows sd card... how can i access phone storage through windows?

Guest ZteLegend

installed rom just now... my phone works significantly faster... but i had random reboot. haven't had one of those in a long time...

one question... now when i connect my phone to pc, it only shows sd card... how can i access phone storage through windows?

Not possible.

Guest KonstaT

can anyone explain to me why is that? before root and rom i could access it. 

Already explained roughly seven millions times in every possible thread. FAQ - third post!

Guest kurcobejn

"I've made an executive decision not to include a mount point internal sdcard. This is because recent Android versions don't allow setting emulated sdcard as secondary storage. Setting rather small emulated sdcard as a primary storage caused issues with games/apps that want to download large amounts of data to the sdcard."

no friggin idea how that missed me, and i've read the faq about 2-3 times

thanks konstat. rom works great btw. will let you know if some real bugs appear

Guest mhnx

Is ART working? You don't mention it on the OP and on FAQ. I searched some posts and I didn't find the info. Thanks for the great rom!

Guest plantroon

ZTE Blade 3 will be released android 4.4.3 Do?

sorry my english is bad

Once Cyanogenmod is updated, this ROM can be updated as well. So yeah there will be 4.4.3 ... Not now though

Is ART working? You don't mention it on the OP and on FAQ. I searched some posts and I didn't find the info. Thanks for the great rom!

Yes it is working (I personally tested it) but considered experimental. Kinda nice to see Google pawning that dalvik thing - it's logical and they should've done it long time ago.

Guest zeploit

Hi KonstaT

When I touched screen in vibrate mode or client mode, sometimes coming a sound like this. (TIK or CIT - This is sounds sample) The sound coming in speaker. Is driving me crazy. Can you fix this ?

Sorry for my bad English

Guest KonstaT

Hi KonstaT

When I touched screen in vibrate mode or client mode, sometimes coming a sound like this. (TIK or CIT - This is sounds sample) The sound coming in speaker. Is driving me crazy. Can you fix this ?

Sorry for my bad English

How about you just disable touch sounds under settings?

Guest KonstaT

I try but not change

I don't understand what "vibrate mode or client mode" is? I need exact steps how to reproduce this issue.

Guest zeploit

I don't understand what "vibrate mode or client mode" is? I need exact steps how to reproduce this issue.

sorry for my bad english :( not client. silent mode

Guest KonstaT

sorry for my bad english :( not client. silent mode

Can't reproduce it. Settings -> Sound -> Touch sound. No touch sounds in silent or vibrate mode box ticked or not.

Guest zeploit

Can't reproduce it. Settings -> Sound -> Touch sound. No touch sounds in silent or vibrate mode box ticked or not.

hmm OK. Iam updating new version When finished I will do

Edited by zeploit