[DEV][ROM][2.7.] CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest KonstaT

Guest 988twister988

Here are two screnshots of my partitions

before moving anyting to phone and after moving some (for some reason it gives me error It can't move anymore if the app is 30mb+ on sd card) so 2.09 gb is the max it lets me fill up. There you go KonstaT now do you believe me? :) :p

maybe he will but I can't

buy new phone :-)

Guest vuj1ca

Last update is good but too consumes battery.

This build works better for me then the previous one.

Maybe you have service that is keeping your phone awake.

Download better batery stats from google play(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.asksven.betterbatterystats&hl=sr), and check for partial wakelocks and alarms.

If there is an app that is on top of the alarms or in partial wakelocks with high number of wakecloks, and you don't need it, delete it.

Most of the time it is a google service that is keeping phone awake, so check your location setings, and deny google's aplications access to your location.

You can try to uninstall updates on Google Play, if you are experiancing wakelocks generated from google services...

This is a kik-kat issue, and seems that developers can't figure out what is causing battery drains...

I had a problem on previous build, had to charge 2 times a day.

This one works just fine, but you never know...

Edited by vuj1ca

Guest KonstaT

Thank you works perfect,but i have one problem...wifi is a disconnected many times without reason...signal is good,but wifi is disconnected over and over again. Any solution?

Thanks and sorry for my bad english

I can't reproduce such issue. You need to provide appropriate logs (logcat, dmesg) of this happening. Make sure that you do this after a clean install (following instructions on the third post). Also you shouldn't restore any system data using apps like Titanium Backup or even restore wifi passwords using Google backup.

Dear KonstaT,

I'm happy for CM 11 (4.4.3), this is stabile version from You. (Browser fullscreen on my phone do not nice, but I'm do not panic :)

ONCE: thanks you. You are genie! (Sorry for my "english")

Tittle bar just auto hides like it should do. It will reappear when you pull from up to down.

Here are two screnshots of my partitions

before moving anyting to phone and after moving some (for some reason it gives me error It can't move anymore if the app is 30mb+ on sd card) so 2.09 gb is the max it lets me fill up. There you go KonstaT now do you believe me? :) :P

What, you have 300+ apps or something? You're abusing this shitty little device... :P

More interesting is your partition layout. You have bigger /system and smaller /data partition than what I have (394MB and 2.46GB, respectively). What was your stock firmware? Maybe there would be a way to repartition the storage...

@KonstaT

Can i use swap on the latest rom ?

Why would you? There's already zRAM enabled by default. Amount of RAM has never been the major issue on this device - it's the under powered CPU.

Kernel supports swap (as always) if that is what you're asking.

Guest dubstep774

I really have a ton of apps on my device I admit that, but I did not mention that my little nigga is rocking a 32GB SD card :p

NFS MW 2012 - no problem

Real Racing 3 - no problem

Asphalt 6; Asphalt 7 - no problem

Asphalt 8 - lag but even I know that's pushing it too far so I'm not complaining. I am proud of my phone and you KonstaT helped me keep it up to date as far as android versions come keep up the good work! ;)

Guest Ratchet66

Great job on the ROM KonstaT, it's my favorite so far but I've been having an issue. Whenever I try to stream a video from the Dropbox, or Plex apps, I get an error saying "Can't play this video". The sound of the video plays normally until the end. Any ideas?

Guest vuj1ca

can anyone upload the fm radio apk? i want to try it on the blade i

Just extract from this rom.

Download zip and extract fmradio.apk

Guest alekcacko

Hello I need google play, repeat, only google play and services that are important for google play. I am using cm11 on zte v790 but google play is crashing, and  cannot use it. PLEASE GIVE ME GOOGLE PLAY STORE.

Guest ZteLegend

Hello I need google play, repeat, only google play and services that are important for google play. I am using cm11 on zte v790 but google play is crashing, and  cannot use it. PLEASE GIVE ME GOOGLE PLAY STORE.

HOW ABOUT YOU STOP SHOUTING?!

Nobody cares what you need.

And that problem happened to me, too.

Factory reset, and it's solved

Guest KonstaT

Great job on the ROM KonstaT, it's my favorite so far but I've been having an issue. Whenever I try to stream a video from the Dropbox, or Plex apps, I get an error saying "Can't play this video". The sound of the video plays normally until the end. Any ideas?

Most likely the same issue as with some live streaming apps. 

OMX is hacked together here and it's not going to get any better without major changes. Switching to ION memory allocator would allow using newer OMX blobs that should take care of this. It would require redoing half our kernel, camera and all the userspace display/media stuff though - and I'm not willing to do the work. Blame ZTE for not releasing even a Jelly Bean 4.1 update and 3.4 kernel for this device. You'll just need to use stock(-based) ROMs if this is a problem for you.

can anyone upload the fm radio apk? i want to try it on the blade i

Not even a remote chance it would work. Don't waste your time.

How about you download gapps package and remove everything that isn't needed for Play Store. Simple, isn't it. :P

hi, you can put a TouchWiz UX Nature 5 V3 on this device? 

Touchwiz would be first thing I'd get rid off even on a Samsung device. Why would I want it here.

CyanogenMod has a theme engine. There's Touchwiz themes available...

Guest Ratchet66

Most likely the same issue as with some live streaming apps. 

OMX is hacked together here and it's not going to get any better without major changes. Switching to ION memory allocator would allow using newer OMX blobs that should take care of this. It would require redoing half our kernel, camera and all the userspace display/media stuff though - and I'm not willing to do the work. Blame ZTE for not releasing even a Jelly Bean 4.1 update and 3.4 kernel for this device. You'll just need to use stock(-based) ROMs if this is a problem for you.

I see. Do you have any stock-based ROMs to recommend?

Guest alekcacko

That is the point i don't know which apks are for google play only to work. I tried every possible google play store but ALL are crashing, and  I was nervous about that. ANd my phone system memory is too small so I cannot flash gapps. 

@ZTELegend IF you don;t care what I need, that doesn't mean that nobody cares :D, ANd I was nervous so.....you know what is behavior of nervous people. When you are not calm, you are not calm dude. 

Guest MJonMoDaCo

I see. Do you have any stock-based ROMs to recommend?

*ahem*

Perhaps in the post above yours?

Aurora Borealis RLS1 (Android 4.0.4)

That is the point i don't know which apks are for google play only to work. I tried every possible google play store but ALL are crashing, and  I was nervous about that. ANd my phone system memory is too small so I cannot flash gapps.

What the (insert inane adjective here) are you carrying? There's more than enough space, surely. Are we going to have to ask for more screen-shot proof?

Give me strength.

Edit: 512MB onboard instead of our 2.4GB. That ROM must be massive, You need something lighter? I believe you can take the gapps package you can use, and delete any apk that you don't need before flashing it.

@ZTELegend IF you don;t care what I need, that doesn't mean that nobody cares  :D, ANd I was nervous so.....you know what is behavior of nervous people. When you are not calm, you are not calm dude. 

Yeah, my heart bleeds for you dude.

Edited by MJonMoDaCo

Guest johny_pg1

How to change temperature on widget from F to C on 4.4.2?

Delete the widget from the screen, re-add it and change it in the settings, it's in the weather settings, tick the option

Use Metric, and that should do it

Guest papars

I'm facing some issues on my Acqua.

On the last versions (20.3 and after) from time to time my wifi gets stuck.  It reports that is connected and the wifi settings page shows a snapshot of networks that the phone has seen sometime in the recent past.  All with signal levels and encryption details.

Most of the time switching off and on wifi will resume normal operation but occasionally the phone needs a restart.

I have installed the relevant acqua patch - otherwise wifi does not work at all.

I've learned to live with this, is not a big deal and got used to it.  When I don't have incoming data I check the wifi page and if I see the ghost then I switch off and on.

In last version 7.6 I see also a bluetooth range problem.  For some reason the BT range has been reduced considerably in this version.  I'm sure you will say you did not touch this part of code, but I can see the difference just by loading back 21.5. !!!

With 21.5 I have my phone of the back seat of my car and it works.  With 7.6 at the exact same position I have brake ups in sound and sometimes is not even connecting.  Both versions I did a wipe before installation and I re-paired the devices. 

Odd or what? 

Guest dubstep774

I know that this may not be the best place to put in such a request but KonstaT is the best person for this task(I think). So I had a task manager app which was a system app in my stock ROM(The google play task killers can suck it's d**k). It won't install on 4.4.3 so I was hoping that KonstaT would fix the compatibility issue

here's the apk :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzp3xe4ScBbPWUp1QUhhRlo4SlE/edit?usp=sharing

thanks in advance.