[DEV][ROM] [25.1] CyanogenMod 11.0 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest zeelog

i think ur sdcard has a problem.the script is working fine with me 2.u should check ur internal memory coz the sd-ext part shows 0.00B i think it's a bug

its not a bug.../data is mounted to sd-ext

if sd-card is a problem it shouldnt have worked with cm10.2 too

god.. why does this always happen to me...this ...random reboots .. : :angry: :angry2:

Guest snakewhisper

Hey, thanks a lot for this rom, everything is working ok no reboots, but i also have a issue with the call app, well i guess is more about the screen wake up, when i get a call the screen only lights up around the 5th ring so i cant answer the call until then, also when i get a SMS the screen doesn't light up also.

I thought it was something related with the proximity sensor but i calibrated it and the problem continues.

The dial pad like someone also pointed out only shows at the second time i press it to appear.

Other than that great work Zee :D

For some reason upgrade from the previous build to the newest (15.01.) in my case does not work. I did all wipes (format system, cache and dalvik), installed new ROM and reinstalled gapps and after reboot I have only bootanimation logo... No problems with the previous build (11.01.).

Edit:

I tried to update to the newest build again, this time without any wipes. Strange, but it worked without any problems. Generaly, this ROM works fast and seems reliable enough for everyday use.

Edited by Walwon

Guest schufti

Hi, had the same situation yesterday.

First tried to just update (after wipe cache) and wasn't patient enough.

On 2nd try I wiped and formated, same effect but I let it go on overnight (on charger).

Today  when I woke up it was ready and presenting init. startscreen ....

I didn't check if int2ext worked, but that might be some explanation ...

Edited by schufti

Sorry, but i was wrong, facebook and instagram works so slow, lockscreen often doesn't react for touch. It isn't smooth, looks nice, but with appearance should it works smooth, other it isn't rom for daily use. Apps works really slow :(

Guest killadroid

Sorry, but i was wrong, facebook and instagram works so slow, lockscreen often doesn't react for touch. It isn't smooth, looks nice, but with appearance should it works smooth, other it isn't rom for daily use. Apps works really slow :(

install scripts like operation killjoy on xda.don't complain to zeelog it's clearly stated in the first page "for test purposes"

Guest abarthman

heres a Splash screen if someone needs it

Would you be able to make a splash screen with the KitKat Android 4.4.2 logo that looks like a Kit Kat wrapper?

The one that appears if you keep tapping the Android Version in Settings.

Edited by abarthman

Would you be able to make a splash screen with the KitKat Android 4.4.2 logo that looks like a Kit Kat wrapper?

The one that appears if you keep tapping the Android Version in Settings.

Sure just post the screen shot here I'll make it..

I'm not using kitkat

Guest Fizziebaunz

This is my port of CyanogenMod 11.0 for ZTE

Blade. It is unofficial and unsupported by the

CyanogenMod team. This ROM is mainly for

*developers/testers/advanced users.* ..... Why are you guys whining.... about it being slow and blah blah.... buy another phone if you can't handle this one.

I can confirm that this rom is running smoothly without many glitches.. if there are... just a few... Rom is fit for daily use unless you want to multitask like hell.... but so far it's multitasking is better than jb..

Edited by Fizziebaunz

Guest Hrosik97

Could anyone please post some how to for ext partition? I always did everything in recovery, wipe all, flash ROM and gapps and then Advanced -> Partition... and then select the size of the ext partition. Am I doing this right? Is there any other easy way to do that? I'm using 6.0.2.7 recovery, the 15.1. release of the ROM and it's not working.

Guest abarthman

Could anyone please post some how to for ext partition? I always did everything in recovery, wipe all, flash ROM and gapps and then Advanced -> Partition... and then select the size of the ext partition. Am I doing this right? Is there any other easy way to do that? I'm using 6.0.2.7 recovery, the 15.1. release of the ROM and it's not working.

Yes, that's what I did and mine works fine.

Using 5.0.2.0 CWM.

I partitioned 1GB of a 2GB SD card.

The /sd-ext (EXT) shows as 0.00B / 0.00B when I view Partition info, but the /data shows as 345MB /0.94GB.