[DEV][ROM] [25.1] CyanogenMod 11.0 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest zeelog

Guest elrond_bs

Where are you getting this information?

5.5.27 is the latest verison of the YouTube app and works fine for me.

That's why I said "If I'm not mistaken". :) I think I came across this info somewhere and because I also have force closes with latest updates, I use old version.

Guest topo01

YT running fine here as well.

Fizzibaunce, you sure you have a clean system? You taught me the important lesson about 'no wipe no whine' which again proved to be un-avoidable for me. With the last build I (again) tried a dirty update which caused first a bootloop and after removing the battery and succeeding in booting twice I got weird behavior and laggyness. Now after the full wipe everything is super smooth and stable. Sorry I got carried away slightly OT now...

Guest szpilasty

Finally i've decided to format partitions and install this ROM... it's incredible such a little amount of lags i feel during the use of the blade.. awesome! However i found different bugs in this release:

1)when i click on the dial pad, it just doesn't start, became blank. Only if i tap again it wakes up and i can use it.

I've reported this earlier but zeelog didn't confirm that.

Now I am expecting some problems with 'status bar' - sometimes stuck for good. Can't pull down, and icons do not change as well.

Can I simply kill a process? Which one?

Thank You

Guest Droopy_be

1)when i click on the dial pad, it just doesn't start, became blank. Only if i tap again it wakes up and i can use it

Now I am expecting some problems with 'status bar' - sometimes stuck for good. Can't pull down, and icons do not change as well.

Thank You

Idem for me, the dial pad must be pressed twice each time and sometimes the notifications/status bar does'nt respond.

Kill launcher isn't working

Guest zeelog

Zeelog i found one bug whens you put your fone in sleep can sometimes dont find unlock buton or the thins dont are ordenated

this has been mentioned, though so far i never came across it..

How to change wallaper on lockscreen please?

not yet merged, here & here - most likely i'll include that option in the next build anyway

Just for information official OneNote app doesn't work.

indeed, was it even working with previous cm versions? if so, you might want to dig for an older copy...same as google+

Guest zeelog

Thank You

yes, i've noticed the thing with the dialer, just tapping the lower part of it will make it visible, no solution/workaround so far 

no problem with status bar/notification...at least so far

Guest steelhammer

Hello!

I installed this rom and the gapps today, but it appears some bug: i dont have playstore in the device after install, nor i cant add google acc to the phone. Did i need do something or just the problem is in my device?

Guest Fizziebaunz

yes, i've noticed the thing with the dialer, just tapping the lower part of it will make it visible, no solution/workaround so far

I believe I have found a workaround of the dialer behaviour.... after putting animations on... in the developer options... it's working well....

and the problem people are saying that status bar seems to be stuck... go to developer options.... block gesture touch events.... and uncheck it.. it will work flawlessly afterwards.

Thanks for the rom... can we claim more ram

Guest Fizziebaunz

I believe I have found a workaround of the dialer behaviour.... after putting animations on... in the developer options... it's working well....

and the problem people are saying that status bar seems to be stuck... go to developer options.... block gesture touch events.... and uncheck it.. it will work flawlessly afterwards.

Thanks for the rom... can we claim more ram

Guest zeelog

nice find  ;) seems that it has cured the dialer issue, will test further....also, now i understand (finally!!  :blink: ) what most of you meant by lockscreen dot patterns - after enabling animations they seem to appear as well...wouldn't be surprised that if there were other issues related with the animation settings (apart from screen off animation) 

Guest birdibird
-ah, that's why I didn't have the dialer problem anymore with this rom. I've had the animations on 0,5 since I came back from cm10.2 :)

-the statusbar problem happened to me too yesterday, it was for the first time. No idea what caused it. I had 'block gesture touch events' switched on the whole time. Now I switched it off. Let's see how that goes....

What's your experience with processor settings on this rom?
I have mine on 652 Mhz, Smartassv2, sio, assets and kernel spm on.
Any ideas on what are the best settings?
Most of the times the rom is smooth and fast, sometimes it stalls. no idea why

edit: I switched kspm off, and the phone became more responsive!
Edited by birdibird

Guest topo01

Had no issues with status bar.

Screen off anim is working ok. I have animations on at 1x.

UI is pretty smooth with default performance settings here.

But I regularly see heavy battery drain (10% loss in 2h) caused by missed incoming calls and SMS since CM 10.2. I'll try turning off LED notification now.

Edited by topo01

Guest Priest234

Hello!

I installed this rom and the gapps today, but it appears some bug: i dont have playstore in the device after install, nor i cant add google acc to the phone. Did i need do something or just the problem is in my device?

Also having this problem, followed instructions to the letter. gapps said had installed ok in the recovery menu, but they arent there on the phone, have tried several times, please help?

Guest Fizziebaunz

Also having this problem, followed instructions to the letter. gapps said had installed ok in the recovery menu, but they arent there on the phone, have tried several times, please help?

For once... You should start reading the comments on the thread... a few pages back you will see same issue.... Stop being lazy. and think about your system partition.... it probably isn't 180

Guest birdibird

hmmm, 2nd time the statusbar froze. Only a reboot helped.

Didn't see it coming, so don't have a logcat....

Will try to fiddle around with settings.