[DEV][ROM] [25.1] CyanogenMod 11.0 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest zeelog

Guest killadroid

C'mon?!!!

Still NO FM support ? :( :( :(

FM is the most useless feature.especially with no loud speaker.the rom is dope as it is if it will be merged then well and good

Guest elrond_bs

This ROM is fantastic - smoother, faster and with better memory management than CM10 (my previous favorite). I tested it extensively and everything is working without problem.
Truly great job, zeelog! :)

Still NO FM support ?

FM is no longer supported by Cyanogenmod! Ask them why. If you want FM so much - use older ROM.

Edited by elrond_bs

Guest mirko28

Has anyone tried link2sd or some other sort of way to transfer apps from internal to sd card .I've tried with link2sd but after creating mount script my phone won't boot (boot animation previews repeatedly all the time). I'm not really sure if the rom caused this but it worked normally in cm 10.1 .Help please because i need more memory for my apps to fit.

Edited by mirko28

Guest Andro998

Its more comfortable to lisen radio from streams, internet in phone is not that expensive now.

In my country internet is still expensive, it depends of the country

Guest Filipe_24

Hi guys , is there anyway to add a new dictonary to the AOSP Keyboard ? I only have the english one , and i want to add the Portuguese one ... I've searched everywhere and i cant find any ...

Guest Filipe_24

Also i have the issue that , last Rom i didnt had to enable data to receive or send an Mms , it did automaticly , now everytime i send or receive one , i have to turn data on , if i dont it just stays " downloading " ...

Guest jonicunha

Also i have the issue that , last Rom i didnt had to enable data to receive or send an Mms , it did automaticly , now everytime i send or receive one , i have to turn data on , if i dont it just stays " downloading " ...

Same problem here. I'm from portugal..

Guest exsv3x_

Guys, can I install gapps again (without ROM) to fix Play Store? It will work or I've to install everything (including ROM)?

Edited by exsv3x_

Guest lolasher

I tested it, but i did't see any improvement, it depends on sdcard speed, my is really slow. I mensioned once using unused data partition on phone as swap, anyone knows how to do it?

Guest abarthman

Can anyone confirm whather a mounted memory card is needed for Camera and Browswer to work with this ROM?

I've installed (and reinstalled) this ROM on two handsets and get the "Unfortunately, Camera has stopped" and "Unfortunately, Browswer has stopped" messages as soon as I try either.

Neither handset will boot with the memory card mounted.  I think it is faulty and I can't format the sd/ext in CWM.  Unfortunately, I don't have a spare memory card to test.

Firefox and HD camera ultra work fine.

Guest abarthman

Can anyone confirm whather a mounted memory card is needed for Camera and Browswer to work with this ROM?

I've installed (and reinstalled) this ROM on two handsets and get the "Unfortunately, Camera has stopped" and "Unfortunately, Browswer has stopped" messages as soon as I try either.

Neither handset will boot with the memory card mounted.  I think it is faulty and I can't format the sd/ext in CWM.  Unfortunately, I don't have a spare memory card to test.

Firefox and HD camera ultra work fine.

Managed to repair SD card with minitools and Camera and Browswer work fine now.

Guest Janil

I confirm, after installing Hangouts it takes longer for lockscreen to apear after pressing power button, but it still comes out on every time.

Can you try Google Keep? The "new"-ish version seems to cause missing lockscreen way too often if you leave it (or a note) open when the phone sleeps.

It seems Google's apps are the common denominator.. I wonder what makes them different from others.