[DEV][ROM] [25.1] CyanogenMod 11.0 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest zeelog

Guest mirko28

I have installed CWM but its not working anymore. Doesn't respond to press of a button nor touchscreen. I need help how to fix it now can i do something else than tpt, i don't want to install apps again?

Guest abarthman

i still have wake up issues in this latest build

Me, too.

Just the once.  No reaction from any button.  Had to pull the battery out and boot it up again.

Guest GeorgeProimakis

Hey nice work but I had to push the CPU to 824mhz in order to see the KitKat effects. I have the V880 (167MB of RAM), and I am jealous of you guys for running this ROM stable

*** IMPORTANT: THIS BUILD MUST BE FLASHED WITH CWM RECOVERY 6.0.5.3 LINK ON FIRST PAGE ***

Updated Recovery to v6.0.5.3 - DOWNLOAD

- Supports flashing of TLS enabled builds

How does this affect backups? I mean if I made a backup with CWM v6.0.2.7, can I run the 10 JULY 14 version with the new recovery or does CWM require downgrading as well?

Someone already asked this a few pages back, but never got any good answers. I'm interested too.. Why does a TLS-enabled ROM require the recovery to be compiled with TLS too?

Guest elrond_bs

Second post in this thread:

Updated Recovery to v6.0.5.3 (v3) - DOWNLOAD
 - Backwards compatible for flashing older builds

It's to be expected, new Recovery versions always support previous version backup.

Second post in this thread:

It's to be expected, new Recovery versions always support previous version backup.

Yeps, I guess.. I just wasn't sure, but thanks for confirming.

Guest sharix

help

unable to install apps

"insufficient storage" and theres more than 30mb free

You're not alone with this issue: http://www.modaco.com/topic/368013-devrom-58-cyanogenmod-110-android-444/page-60#entry2220345

Sometimes it helps if I uninstall another app, install the new one, and then reinstall the first

Sometimes it works if I clear app cache (settings->storage->press on cached data)

But both methods are not reliable and right now I have 6 apps waiting to be updated, I always get "insufficient storage" when I try updating them

Edited by sharix

Guest elrond_bs

30 MB? This is not 2010 and Froyo (even there that was the limit). The phone can't work properly without at least about 50. Some free space is always required, I think KitKat even increased the requirement. Any installed program, when first opened, adds data above the installation size, which can sometimes be more than the size of the app itself.

This ROM have a2sd included, so you shouldn't complain about lack of space when you can just increase the size of the ext partition on your SD card.

Edited by elrond_bs

Guest jromariz

Hi guys,

I don't know if I did anything wrong, but my ZTE Libra is running extremely slow with this rom. I have the CWM 6.0.5.3 and the latest version of the rom.

Guest killadroid

Hi guys,

I don't know if I did anything wrong, but my ZTE Libra is running extremely slow with this rom. I have the CWM 6.0.5.3 and the latest version of the rom.

with 256mb ram what do u expect?

Guest killadroid

yesterday I received a call,the phone was ringing but the screen couldn't wake up.had to remove battery and reboot :/ anyone experienced this?

Edited by killadroid

Guest poshat

yesterday I received a call,the phone was ringing but the screen couldn't wake up.had to remove battery and reboot :/ anyone experienced this?

Try use app BladeParts from rom for calibrate proximity sensor. Just touch "Calibrate proximity sensor" and wait. Do it at the light place.

Guest lolasher

Proximity sensor is not issue. Even when phone is unlocked and screen turn on you have to wait few seconds after hearing ringtone to see dialer.

Edited by lolasher