[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest demez

I've been using the rom now for a couple days and it's really nice, just wondering if there's any settings to lower ram usage. I typically have 300+ in use, currently at idle 266mb and I've only installed a couple of apps.

Guest SaurabhRCk

did you change or tweak something??

no dude, nothing! just the stock! fresh installed today! 

How you can complete the Antutu test?

On my y300 the test crash at 3D video test and the phone reboot :\

Check if 2d force rendering is on in developer settings. if its on, uncheck it! 

Guest Victod

no dude, nothing! just the stock! fresh installed today! 

:o  ^_^

And what about the gaming performance?? there is a kinda lag or not???

Guest SaurabhRCk

:o  ^_^

And what about the gaming performance?? there is a kinda lag or not???

oo, ya that lags! performance is same! just benchmark score kinda increased! :p

Guest chil360

Theres some activity on Dazzozo github, anything usefull for this?

Working on it now! Slim have also just tagged the code for a 3.85 release. So, I'm doing a test build to try out Dazzozo's changes then I'll do a full 3.85 build.

Guest barnir

Working on it now! Slim have also just tagged the code for a 3.85 release. So, I'm doing a test build to try out Dazzozo's changes then I'll do a full 3.85 build.

Good to see that Dazzozo is back right? xd i dont rly know what that changes are but i rly hope thats something good for our device :D

Guest Jonnel Santiago

whers the cpu controls/settings....the schedulers/governors...

Guest chil360

I have uploaded a 3.85 build. It seems that stable 4.0 is coming very soon and this is an update in preparation for the stable release. This build also include the Dazzozo's latest changes and lots of SlimKat changes to frameworks/av - both of these affect multimedia.

the bug with the pin code being cuted is fixed it seen!

This is included in 3.85 but it may need a device specific tweak to perfect the layout. I don't use a pin, so please test and see if a tweak is needed.

Guest barnir

Well for me its good i only fell that theres some text that can be removed, cause it says 2 times the emergy call thing.

To let you know easier what i mean theres a print

Screenshot_2014-03-22-12-13-42.png

So the text with underline Say: "Just for energy calls" and the buttom one says "Emergy call"

When i enter the pin and press ok, a screen appear with the numbers etc but with less text on buttom, if i manage to take a print of that litle 1 or 2 secs i will put it here

Edited by barnir