[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest rederik75

Please fix the issue of bluetooth & location toggle in settings. Both are conflicting with each other. If any of the toggle is on.

It seems that you can switch them independently from the quick toggles. At least it's a workaround...

Guest Romagnolo1973

anybody else having problems with the dialer in the last version? keypad doesn't show at first when I click the button, I have to click the back button and click a second time for it to be displayed

you have disable animations?

look at this topic and you solve the issue reenabling it (you have tu restart after you have changed the animation setting to see if it solved)

https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=70816

Guest iraklisgekous

HI! New member here. I have a Huawei Y300-0100. I have installed this ROM and works great in the phone.

I want to ask, (and the question is mainly directed to the creator of the ROM package) is Memory Swap Support planned for the future?

Thanks.

Edited by iraklisgekous

Guest hgoldy300

you have disable animations?

look at this topic and you solve the issue reenabling it (you have tu restart after you have changed the animation setting to see if it solved)

https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=70816

Yep that's exactly the problem I had with the keypad. I reenabled the animations and now it's working fine (didn't need a restart).

Thank you!! 

Guest Aqirul

screen blank when receiving call.. blank about 3second before can hang up or pickup....... help.. otherwise, really great rom.. battery last 2days...

Guest markoprogramer

screen blank when receiving call.. blank about 3second before can hang up or pickup....... help.. otherwise, really great rom.. battery last 2days...

Please read posts before posting or use search. That question has been answered.

Guest markoprogramer

Too late to screen on receiving calls... Otherwise, all ok!

Ok i will say it again. Set ro.telephony.call_ring.delay from 3 to 0 in build prop. post-1040745-14028309628322_thumb.jpg

Guest Swedoxi

hey , why twitch.tv application isnt working on this rom? :(

Hmm. just downloaded the app and yes its all black screen with sound :S

Guest markoprogramer

already read that and do that.. but still have the problem.. please dont be mad at me.... im just asking... :(

I am not mad :D you miss understand me. I am trying to help you. :)

Guest Sream

Chil360, is it possible to add Bosnian language to this ROM? If it's not available I would gladly translate it. I work already on translations for the VLC player, and I need to check my translations, if they make sense.

Guest ZolaIII

Chil360, is it possible to add Bosnian language to this ROM? If it's not available I would gladly translate it. I work already on translations for the VLC player, and I need to check my translations, if they make sense.

De bolan budi ozbiljan!