[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

These are newer than the LG L7 II libs that moddingg33k posted. There are links that have been posted for an official LG L7 II kitkat rom but I haven't had chance to get it yet and extract the libs to try them.

I am not using LG L7 II libs that moddingg33k posted. I am using the LG L7 II "KitKat" libs, but they are still based on the old JellyBean branch, they aren't based on latest MSM KitKat branch.

Edited by fonz93

Just flashed v 8.2, dirty install from 7.9.

I think graphic performance increased.

Before flashin i wasn't able to play perfect kick, now works fine.

Still have bug with dialer (doesn't show keypad at first run), and no tapatalk notification (but this could be an app related problem).

I should try clean install

Guest Carandroid

I always do a full wipe of cache,dalvik cache,sistem,data,all. I've proved a lot of KK roms,all with the same results. I made a full wipe than i installed the rom and the gapps 7.x. Then I did a reboot of my phone. After 2-3 days it always crashes.

I always do a full wipe of cache,dalvik cache,sistem,data,all. I've proved a lot of KK roms,all with the same results. I made a full wipe than i installed the rom and the gapps 7.x. Then I did a reboot of my phone. After 2-3 days it always crashes.

Did you install some strange app? Did you change something in system settings?

Sorry for double post, so lets use it :)

Anyone have problems getting GPS to work on 8.2

Device only.

Nope it works fine for me.

Always "nice" to remove any reference/credits to whom made it possible for our Huawei kernel(s) dry.png

If something means to you, I always give you point on your posts and respect your work! :)

Guest juanpablocastillo

Always "nice" to remove any reference/credits to whom made it possible for our Huawei kernel(s) dry.png

One thousand of thanks moddingg. Thanks for support our devices. Respect.

Edit: My keyboard is failing me again...

Edited by juanpablocastillo