[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Now have Beam working on latest slimkat build. 

Copied libpn544_fw.so to /system/vendor/firmware/ 

Copied EEDATA.cfg to /data/misc/nfc/ AND /data/nfc/

Coppied android.hardware.nfc.hce.xml from /system/etc/etc/permissions/ to /system/etc/permissions/

ALSO set permissions in /data/misc/nfc AND /data/nfc to drwxr-xr-x

(don't forget to set file permissions the same as original, some like ESfile explorer seem to do it for you now)

Can someone please check (who has 2 nfc phones or devices) please check this just to make sure i haven't fluked it?

Now I made the copies and permissions as described, tried to read different tags with different tag reader apps, no success. So this fits with your experiences.

I´m sorry I can not test beam fuction as there is no other nfc phone/device available.

I wonder what makes the difference for a nfc phone to connect to another nfc phone or to let tag reader apps read nfc tags...

Guest luca020400

@chil: I've copied your extracted adreno libs into my ROM an just noticed following kernel message:

kgsl kgsl-3d0: |_load_firmware| request_firmware(yamato_pm4.fw) failed: -2

In mine carbon works fine ;)

Guest lomax84

@chil: I've copied your extracted adreno libs into my ROM an just noticed following kernel message:

kgsl kgsl-3d0: |_load_firmware| request_firmware(yamato_pm4.fw) failed: -2
Which is your rom?

Guest kenryk

I've installed the new EGL libs and Chil360's v0.51 kernel on the latest CM11 nightly and it's just about as smooth as SlimKat, especially after lowering the animation scales a bit. The whole device feels faster imho.

Massive thanks again to the G510/Y300 developer community for their uninterrupted efforts to improve our devices.

Guest fonz93

I don't like the multitasking of this ROM, there isn't a button to close all apps and also .. is not at maximum fluidity

You can close all apps with a pinch in

Guest luca020400

Why are Viber video calls not working, even though Skype video calls do?

I'm currently on the 8.0 version. If this has been fixed on a newer version please let me know.  :)

Guest neobisbg

When it fixed the problem with VoIP, please?? is very important to make calls or video calls , this is the only error that you encounter to the KitKat  :(