[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest rederik75

I wanted to understand wheter is worth or not moving to 4.4.2 for our Y300.

Bye

Well, if you search for stability, hwa, battery duration, then it's better to keep a stock derivative like yours, or fusionX, or expert v4, better with cextel kernel....

Guest domenico76

Well, if you search for stability, hwa, battery duration, then it's better to keep a stock derivative like yours, or fusionX, or expert v4, better with cextel kernel....

Thanks, I will try anyway now or then ;-)

Guest rederik75

Thanks, I will try anyway now or then ;-)

By the way, 4.4.2 roms like CM11, slimkat, omnirom (I'm trying this, at the moment) are stable enough for daily use, if you're not a heavy gamer.

I come from 2/3 months of slimkat and now omnirom... they're enough smooth and battery friendly for a common usage, customizable in lots of aspects...

... and they give you that incomparable feeling of "living on the edge"!  :D

The price to pay is some random reboots now and then, some FC, nothing so hard to live with...

Guest anotherjib

Speaking of battery life - I've looked just now, and it says wi-fi uses more battery than anything else (including display), although wi-fi has been off for a while. Is this a bug? Do anybody else have this?

Guest POmniac

Speaking of battery life - I've looked just now, and it says wi-fi uses more battery than anything else (including display), although wi-fi has been off for a while. Is this a bug? Do anybody else have this?

I don't have this. You make a clean or dirty install ?. After a clean install (full wipe) this not happened for me.

Guest anotherjib

I don't have this. You make a clean or dirty install ?. After a clean install (full wipe) this not happened for me.

Yes I did it with twrp through "advanced", and wiped everything 

Guest Naikkon

this Rom is almost perfect .

can the developer make percent % on the battery.

and the lag on the dialer is still here . this 2 things and the rom is perfect for me.

Guest gregySK

GregySK you realy slovak man?

No,I'm from Croatia.Gregy is my nickname and S and K are the first and lest letter of my home town.

Edited by gregySK

Guest SH3H1

Thx for reply but im talking abougt % beside the battery not like how is now. I saw it on Omnirom.

You may ask slim about it then :lol:

Guest farfix

I can't play NFS Most Wanted on 4.9 (last time was in the 4.0 version)... the app crashes after checking updates... Is there a way to make it run? :(

Guest Naikkon

one question .

on my phone the status bar is not transparent. i read that the transparent is enabled by default [ram_false/true]

how can i make it transparent ?

Guest Loder222

how working games nova,nfs,combat and other ? can swap? i readed in changelog of kernel can make 400mb ram free.it possible?

Guest hgoldy300

how working games nova,nfs,combat and other ? can swap? i readed in changelog of kernel can make 400mb ram free.it possible?

indeed, the available ram with this kernel is 404 Mb.

Guest hgoldy300

Can we enable the feature to back-key-kills app?

Like on cm11

It's already there. look for it in the buttons settings.

Guest chil360

cm 11 with working fm! maybe you can adapt this here! :)

http://actualizatumovil.com/showthread.php?tid=422

Nice!

Just found EloYGomeZ's github repo... looks like a couple of patches to the kernel and some changes to the Y300 device folder. So this would work for Y300 & G510 but not the G330. I'll add the patches, do a test build and see what happens.

Guest SaurabhRCk

Nice!

Just found EloYGomeZ's github repo... looks like a couple of patches to the kernel and some changes to the Y300 device folder. So this would work for Y300 & G510 but not the G330. I'll add the patches, do a test build and see what happens.

Great! cheers! 

Guest chil360

Nice!

Not working. Found a few more patches in this repo that it looks like I need too. I'll keep working on it.