Guest chil360

Guest SH3H1

There is a build for neither Y300 now?

Edtz: It's on it's way..and i was too eager

Edited by MasterRck

Guest SH3H1

now i'm flashing it .

What...there isn't a build for Y300 yet :huh:

Edit-Wow...i look every single minute the download page and didn't find the download..,but after going to bathroom it's there :D it's miracle !!

Not lol i was too eager that didn't even wait to the page to load...Hooo my awesome eagerness :P

Edited by MasterRck

Guest chil360

I have fixed the G330 build and it's just started to upload now. The FM app & support files are included in the G330 rom but it won't work as the audio hal's haven't been updated for FM on kitkat.

Guest PrinceEndymion88

G330 build failed due to FM support - build will follow later.

RadioFM for G330 is the same of y300 (we can listen radio from stock Y300 4.1.1).

You need different to adapt the different audio configuration of speaker in

system/lib/hw/audio.primary.msm7627a.so

system/lib/hw/audio_policy.default.so

system/lib/hw/audio_policy.msm7627a.so

and

system/lib/libaudioflinger.so

If you can adapt this, we can have radioFM in g330 =)

Guest chil360

RadioFM for G330 is the same of y300 (we can listen radio from stock Y300 4.1.1).

You need different to adapt the different audio configuration of speaker in

system/lib/hw/audio.primary.msm7627a.so

system/lib/hw/audio_policy.default.so

system/lib/hw/audio_policy.msm7627a.so

and

system/lib/libaudioflinger.so

If you can adapt this, we can have radioFM in g330 =)

I could try adding the Y300 FM patch to the G330 audio hal and make a test build. I would need someone to test it for me though - I don't have a G330.

Guest Victlebum

I installed this ROM for the first time last week. If I wanted to update it, would I have to make a full wipe again?

BTW, thank you for your wonderful port, chil360. ;)

Guest rederik75

I installed this ROM for the first time last week. If I wanted to update it, would I have to make a full wipe again?

It's better, but not mandatory... you may perform a dirt flash and keep that option in case of problems ....

Guest PrinceEndymion88

I could try adding the Y300 FM patch to the G330 audio hal and make a test build. I would need someone to test it for me though - I don't have a G330.

I can test it if you want :)

Guest eloimuns

Maybe g330 don't have qcom fm. I don't know what type of FM use. G300 use FM with Bluetooth chip.

Greetings.

Guest chil360

It's worth trying, so I've patched the G330 audio hal and started a build. If it builds ok I will upload it for you to test.

Edit: Doesn't build - Y300 uses AudioHardware_cad.cpp but G330 uses AudioHardware.cpp which isn't updated in the FM patch.

Edited by chil360

Guest PrinceEndymion88

G330 uses qcom fm, I can confirm it!

With y300 build, radio works but we can hear audio! The same is for ringtones, voice call etc... The only different thing is audio configurations, I think...

Edited by PrinceEndymion88

Guest chil360

It's worth trying, so I've patched the G330 audio hal and started a build. If it builds ok I will upload it for you to test.

Edit: Doesn't build - Y300 uses AudioHardware_cad.cpp but G330 uses AudioHardware.cpp which isn't updated in the FM patch.

I have hacked some of the FM changes from AudioHardware_cad.cpp into AudioHardware.cpp and have successful test build - Slim-u8825-4.4.2.build.5.FMTEST.20140513-CHIL360.zip

Try it out and let me know if it works.

Guest Naikkon

a few minutes ago i try to change the background/wallpaper whit nova wallpaper but my phone freeze and restarts. on 12/05/2014 [ today's build]

Hi, I'm running last version on my Y300. It's not possibile to switch between 2G and 3G while phone is looking for network (after disabling aereo mode, I have to wait 8/10 seconds to switch). I had this problem with other versions of Slimkat. I don't know if it's an Android feature, a Slimkat bug or a Y300 issue.