[ROM][Jelly Bean/KitKat][4.1/4.2/4.4]Lunatic Pandora/JellyMOD Pandora/KatMOD Pandora [STOCK/CM10.1/CM11]

Guest infernape763

Guest infernape763

2hwpt85.jpg
Disgned by Chiveta
FEATURES
Lunatic Pandora
For users who use many apps (whatsapp, telegram, facebook, etc) by letting the free ram :D  and generous fluency  :ph34r:
detailed Features

-Based in Fusion X 1.0 [AOSP] (B199) (With permission from Tillaz)
-Themed android 4.4 KitKat
-Inclusive Luncher Nova / Apollo (of CM10.1) Xposed / Gravitybox / Cam KK / XBlast
-Added the ringtones / notification / alarm KitKat (Thanks Tillaz)
-Bravia engine 3
-Pure ™ HD Graphics
-Crossbreeder
Kernel 0.5.7-Ceaxtel
-Swap

JellyMOD Pandora
Made for Gamers the best rom with full hardware acceleration and gpu
detailed Features

-Based in CyanogenMod 10.1 R20 (Thanks kra1o5)
-Themed android 4.4 KitKat
-Incluido nova launcher/Xposed/GravityBox/Cam KK/Xblast/XuiMod/halo/Apollo
-Added the ringtones / notification / alarm KitKat (Thanks Tillaz)
-Bravia engine 3 and AC!D AUDIO V8
-PurePerformances™X (With Pure™Graphics HD, Pure Dithering Plus and Crossbreeder)
-Kernel Ceaxtel 0.57
-Swap en system (By asis_92)
-Enhanced flow-system
-Enhanced RAM consumption
-Zipalign
-Small Gapps inverted (Black)

KatMOD Pandora
If you are a regular user who likes customization, fluency, performance, quality music and drums this is your rom :D
detailed Features

-Based in CyanogenMod 11 02/02/14 (Thanks Dazzozo)
-Added nova launcher/Xposed/GravityBox/XuiMod/halo/Ex-Themer
-ViPER4Android Audio Effects (FX v2.3.2.2)
-PurePerformances™X (With Pure™Graphics HD, Pure Dithering Plus and Crossbreeder)
-Kernel Lirio 0.02
-Phab7 (Normal like Paranoid Android application allows you to change modes if you want tablet, or phablet)
-Swap en system (By asis_92)
-transparent TaskBar
-MORE FREE RAM :D
-Zipalign
-Small Gapps inverted (Black)

CHANGELOG
LUNATIC PANDORA
-Inicial

JELLYMOD PANDORA
-Inicial

KatMOD Pandora
-Inicial

INSTRUCTIONS
1: Pass the ROM to SD and be in recovery
2: Make wipe factory reset
3: Install the ROM

4:Go to settings/Developer options and activate the aceletared gpu
5:Restart and enjoy

WARNING: WHEN INSTALLING THE ROM FOR 1st TIME IS BUT THE BATTERY drink MAKE A FULL LOAD STOPS drink it

CUSTOMIZING GUIDE
Lunatic Pandora

Thematize rom for 4.4
1 xposed commandments, you give to frameworks and install
2nd you are going to without restarting modules and applications you tildais 3
3rd you are going to xtheme and ye will see a message that Action needed, bla bla bla, pulsais somewhere on the screen that is outside the message and theme KITKAT seleccionais and reiniciais
4th Gravitybox you are going to, you give him a Match status bar colors on the status bar, enable tildais icon colors and all colors so it poneis # ebebeb
5th you are going to the main menu of gravity, management transparency and transparency mode you give a manager and seleccionais statusbar, you are going to back and and 1 bar all the poneis 100%
6th haceis one last restart and woala: ok:
JellyMOD Pandora
Thematize rom for 4.4
Go to settings/themes and activate theme 4.4 :ok:
ACTIVATE SWAP
1st you execute the root explorer, you go to the system folder and the icon you comprobais above was ro (if this does not just press the icon and CAMVIA ar / o)
2nd terminal you execute and you have to write these 2 things
-su
-swap
3rd set: ok:
ACTIVATE XPOSED
1 xposed installer you execute
2nd you give it to install and then you are going to modules
3rd tildais everything there and restart the device
4th set: ok:
LOG MODE DEVELOPER
1 going to Settings / About phone number and you compile pulsais in the time it takes to display a message confirming that you are a developer
Now this 2nd: ok:
KatMOD Pandora
ACTIVATE SWAP
1st you execute the root explorer, you go to the system folder and the icon you comprobais above was ro (if this does not just press the icon and CAMVIA ar / o)
2nd terminal you execute and you have to write these 2 things
-su
-swap
3rd set: ok:
ACTIVATE XPOSED
1 xposed installer you execute
2nd you give it to install and then you are going to modules
3rd tildais everything there and restart the device
4th set: ok:
LOG MODE DEVELOPER
1 going to Settings / About phone number and you compile pulsais in the time it takes to display a message confirming that you are a developer
Now this 2nd: ok:

SCREENSHOTS
Lunatic Pandora
uobm.pngs7ss.pngarkq.png
yu5z.png5az7.png6b4t.png
mehuhe6y.jpgeryre9uv.jpgupyga2y6.jpg
JellyMOD Pandora
usyde5y4.jpga5uqusyg.jpgga3u3a2a.jpg3uzase3e.jpg
KatMOD Pandora
5vnz.pngxd45.pngx5yg.pngr4q4.png1lfl.pngq3wj.pngmij8.png

BUGS
-Ninguno :ok:

DOWNLOADS
http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=617577

CREDITS
-Ceastel
-Kra1o5
-Scarlett21
-Chiveta
-Dazzozo
-Asis_92
-And my girlfriend for the support it has been giving me at the worst times since I engaged in rom :besito:

Guest kooljim45

Can someone let me know the best settings/tweaks for this rom (I'm running Lunatic Pandora but can easily change) as my version doesn't seem so smooth

Guest Silencer96

JellyMOD is by far the best ROM out for the Y300 and that's saying a lot. You've managed to mellifluously commingle speed, battery life, and stability into one ROM. Kudos. 

Edited by Silencer96

KatMOD Pandora is awesome DAILY DRIVER for me dude.... its fricking smooth.... keep it up man

EDIT: alarm clock hanged in the morning my handset was burning hot like a burnt toast HUGE off for such a lovely rom...n after that rom did nt pick up carrier signal after 3 reboots...  :(

Edited by Nomm

Guest Silencer96

I still can't believe that only 12-13 people have replied thus far. This is by far the best ROM with the best battery life and speed. 

To activate swap, you'll need a MicroSD card. Select it in the RamExpander settings and create the swap partition. You should be good to go. 

I have a couple issues with lunatic pandora (fusionx based). Wifi doesn't stick after a reboot and randomly disconnect. Killing and app using gravity box's kill current app function result in a reboot. Hope this get fixed since it's pretty good. Also I haven't found a way to edit the toggles in notification.

Guest scrubba

If anyone has been wondering how the optimized dalvik and bionic libs fare on this ROM... don't flash them... There is a significant performance improvement with the dalvik but at the expense of stability. I had regular random reboots after using them for a week and reverted to my backup I did pre-install.

• 1 year later...