[Mod] [Stock Rom or Stock Based Rom] Full Screen Caller Image

Guest painteramit

Guest painteramit

Hi There,

can anyone please add the full screen caller image for all incoming and outgoing calls like the one in MIUI to the stock Rom or stock based rom?

In my opinion, the stock or stock based roms are the best with respect to speed, battery life , stability and so much more with other roms.

this is the main feature the stock based roms are missing.

and it makes no point having a smart phone with big screen and having very small caller image. :D

Edited by painteramit

Guest bogdanwp

Yes that would be nice . I second that . Also , in my opinion , the only thing keeping me away from stock is the awful sound quality . This phone (Y300) , i don`t know about the other , is so crappy when it comes to sound coming out of the speaker and including the in-call ``quality`` that it makes me stick with laggy CM11 only because of the sound difference . I tried researching into fixing this but i can`t find anything . All that i read was stick to CM or flash Viper4Android , which i did , and it sucks the same as without it. Please if someone with more knowledge than me can look into this also , i would be so happy.

Guest SH3H1

Again? :Huh:

I am with bogdanwp

I always use FusionX but after trying slimkat 4 it is keep calling me back to use it because of the Music quality that i lack in stock :( :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest painteramit

Syssx420, on 23 Apr 2014 - 12:11 AM, said:snapback.png

Also bad news guys. I think it's impossible to add full screen caller image to Phone.apk. Xposed refuses to do it and I can't decompile that APK for the same reason. Huawei is locking their apps by "damaging" some files, apktool then don't know what to do and just gives an error. I also tried to add Phone.apk from ROM where Tillaz taken all the AOSP stuff but it crashed ril service.

so looks like it is not possible, (at least for now) to do this. Better we move to Non Stock based ROM (I've moved to Expert V3)