[KERNEL] [Y300/G510] Stock Huawei

Exactly. I've only re-packed the boot.img and updated the ramdisk. No changes have been done to the zImage itself. However the stable build got KSM enabled at least.

EDIT: "UKSM" cannot be considered as stable at the moment after those issue reports with the latest nightly build.

Edited by Guest

EDIT 4 : Can you include adb insicure ??

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2593581

Since this is an modification of the 'adbd' daemon of the ramdisk only, people who wanna use this feature can mod it into their kernel on their own IMHO. Everyone who really needs it should be able to do it. Following the link you posted there's an description how to do it.

Guest luca020400

In mine carbonrom 4.2.2 if i add this in build.proprio

persist.synopsis.zram=1

persist.synopsis.zram_size=128

persist.synopsis.ksm=1

persist.synopsis.frandom=1

The zram doesn't start

Bit ksm and frandom work correctly

Screenshot_2014_08_20_02_06_33.jpg

In /data/property i havent the persistente synopsis zram

Edited by luca020400

Guest krux3r

Hi guys. One question. I installed the kernel, everything went fine.

But, what to do now?

What can I do to make the phone more smooth and that it runs i better performance? :D

Guest porozex

I used my ROM for 2 days for testing purpose ( i usually use AOSP MOD) and i had not any problem of zRAM, you may need to use another script or it just has the wrong permissions

i discovered that changing lcd density to 233 causes that problem. it wasnt zram :S i dont know why happens maybe the huawei lockscreen dosent support somehow that change

Guest fonz93

i discovered that changing lcd density to 233 causes that problem. it wasnt zram :S i dont know why happens maybe the huawei lockscreen dosent support somehow that change

It shouldn't have nothing to do with the LCD density

Guest AssaSsiNMiLeS

my phone kept the scree on for long time, actually he doesnt seen to turn off manually o.o noticed it right now

Good to know that I'm not alone with this problem. I thought it was app related or something but it's probably not. The screen timeout is just being ignored and the screen stays on forever which is pretty bad if the screen turns on by accident in the pocket for example. I've never had problems with AOSP Mod before so I think this problem is probably related to the kernel.

Becoming even weird. For some the phone doesn't wake up from sleep. For other's the screen doesn't turn off huh.png.

Could you please always post the date of the kernel build you are running?

Edited by Guest

Guest AssaSsiNMiLeS

Ok seems to be only an issue with the UKSM build though it happened when KSM was disabled. Now with the latest stable it seems to work correctly again. Sorry for the fake alarm :D

Guest porozex

No, he is referring to zRAM

no no not zram. when is set to 233 then i play music if the screen is on everything is ok but when i lock it the phone reboots, setting it back to 240 the problem disappear. before i was thinking it was zram that cause that but not. hope you understand me now :)