[KERNEL] [Y300/G510] Synopsis Kernel For Cyanogenmod and SlimKat

Guest fonz93

Guest davef7

The problems that i previously exposed seems are gone after setting the value at 1.

Big thanks to moddingg33k and fonz93 for your gorgeous work!

After flashing the latest kernel i have battery drain. It says that SystemUpdateService (google play services) is preventing device to go into deep sleep...? Is there any advice what to do?

Guest fonz93

After flashing the latest kernel i have battery drain. It says that SystemUpdateService (google play services) is preventing device to go into deep sleep...? Is there any advice what to do?

As you said Google play services is draining your battery, is not a kernel problem, try to disable google location or some other apps that use it

Edited by fonz93

Yes, i know it is not kernel related, i just simply needed some help. :) Everything is disabled, i never allow apps to use location services except iGo when i need it to. :)

Guest ZolaIII

Wipe cache for Google play service & that's it.

Guest fonz93

Repacks in upload, i have a slow upload as i am uploading also other things

Edit: All updates available.

Edited by fonz93

Guest fonz93

Hello. 
Why Cpu frequency is greater than 1200? for g510 
The next version is correct?
TnX 

What do you mean with greater? which frequency do you have?

I'm getting confused by those last post.

What's the issue with last build on a G510? What's the reported max available frequency in case it should have changed?

To anyone who got an G510: please give me an exact description of the problem in case there is any.

For me it currently sounds like there might be an issue with the available max CPU frequency. Although I wouldn't see any reason for it.

Guest spanitzer

Hello.

Why Cpu frequency is greater than 1200? for g510

The next version is correct?

TnX

Why not be more than 1200 Cpu frequency?

Your English is too bad! I can not good speak english but your english is terrible! Please usw Google Translater.

Guest ZolaIII

1209 i guess. Can anyone tell me out of curiosity why the voltage table stops at 1046769?

Well they probably find it stable across the Board for 1209MHz. It's probably increased for 2% from closest unstable one they encountered...

@moddingg I don't see any problem with fervency table on G510 it's a another soc identifier & you didn't touch it's table...

Guest wbrambley

To anyone who got an G510: please give me an exact description of the problem in case there is any.

For me it currently sounds like there might be an issue with the available max CPU frequency. Although I wouldn't see any reason for it.

Sorry for the confusion, I have no problem with it. Just a guess that was what Ho3ein was talking about. Only the question about the voltage table.(and that has not changed since the small y300 CPU OC)

Guest fonz93

with Synopsis Kernel Cm11 17-07 doesn't work wifi,how can fix it?

Are you sure? Can someone having cm11 with last kernel report if it is working or not?