[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

Guest shomz.one

It's still online, I checked it now and the link works :)

You can use an adfly bypasser if that site redirects you wrong...

HTdvZhzi.png

Ok., i'll try to download again.,

H3ros., i need use huawei camera in this rom., how to instal Huawei camera in this rom., i tried instal huawei camera but always failed.,

Please teach me., thanks.,

Guest huehue90

What needs to be changed to port this rom to G6? Is it actually possible?

Because I find this rom the best so far, but probably I'm going to buy Ascend G6, and I'm thinking if there are any chances to port this rom?

Or if somebody knows any custom roms for G6. I'm searching all day, but didn't find nothing particular

Actually with aosp installed : When i try to install another rom via twrp, zip install goes normally, but when i choose "reboot", twrp says "no os installed"

I tried with different zip and same results...

Any idea ?

I did a clean install of the december's ROM, but I don't have data signal :O (it stays gray even if I choose 2G or 3G)

If I do a clean install of the 11/11's ROM the data bar begins gray but it changes to blue after a few seconds.

What could be wrong? I only used the enable_zram tweak during the install and koush's supersu...

Flash synopsis kernel and zRAM 50MB.

In stock B200 signal for mobile network is always blue and here not.

This is in all JB ROMs. CM or modified stock ROM doesn't matter, this is usefull when you don't have good internet connection. When it is gray you don't have internet, when it is blue you have. I don't know why that is problem.

it is safely?

any wipes ?

Edited by Warsyg

No way to change lockscreen wallpaper then ?.

It requires software.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jiubang.goscreenlock

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ztapps.lockermaster

I did a clean install of the december's ROM, but I don't have data signal :o (it stays gray even if I choose 2G or 3G)

If I do a clean install of the 11/11's ROM the data bar begins gray but it changes to blue after a few seconds.

What could be wrong? I only used the enable_zram tweak during the install and koush's supersu...

Is everything syncing in Google settings?

Normally when theres sync issues you need to clear Google Services Framework and reapply your account or reboot. I forget the exact way to do it.

Edited by H3ROS

Hi, my compliments for the rom!!! i have a dumb dumb dumb question: what's difference between 2g, 3g, 2g3g in the shortcut bar? specially what means 2g3g??

thanks to anyone

Edited by us_jim

Is everything syncing in Google settings?

Normally when theres sync issues you need to clear Google Services Framework and reapply your account or reboot. I forget the exact way to do it.

Nope, it stays in "Logging un" screen, and then it returns the "No internet conection" error.

If I skip the setup page, it stays gray :(

I don't know if flashing update over the 11/11's build has the same issue, but I'll try...

Hi, my compliments for the rom!!! i have a dumb dumb dumb question: what's difference between 2g, 3g, 2g3g in the shortcut bar? specially what means 2g3g??

thanks to anyone

These are network modes...

2G is for an Edge conection only

3G is for a high-speed conection

2G+3G makes a choice depending of the coverture of your carrier... If you are in a good reception area, you'll have 3G, otherwise 2G

Guest noobynobita

Everytime i charge my phone to 100% and disconnect the charger it does this until my battery reaches 80% and after reaching 80 it's google services hog it up.Is it normal?

post-1049928-14192436254164_thumb.png

post-1049928-14192437313104_thumb.png

can i turn google play services into a user app and then greenify it?

If you want to do this, completely uninstall Google Play Services and the system will automatically install as user app the latest one and then you'll be able to greenify it, do this only if you don't use Google apps (gmail, youtube, maps etc..) or if you don't need push notifications, some apps use Google Play Services to send you push notification

Edited by fonz93