Unfortunately, Gallery has stopped

Ive tried it all,

Force stop/clear data/cache.restart

Launching camera with camera shortcut

Two different shortcut apps to go straight to video

Pressing the video icon in camera zoom fx

With and without picasa uploader app installed

Guest sale385

I used xposed modul called Blurred System UI on this rom and for me looks very nice.It gives your notification bar blurrrd effect like on iphone.;-)

Try it if you want.

Edited by sale385

Loved this rom till

Unfortunately, Gallery has stopped

Ive tried it all,

Force stop/clear data/cache.restart

Launching camera with camera shortcut

Two different shortcut apps to go straight to video

Pressing the video icon in camera zoom fx

With and without picasa uploader app installed

It sounds weird that the camera would work but the gallery wouldn't as the 1 APK handles both parts.

Did you install anything that might of wrote and replaced files in /system/lib/ as the gallery does make use of libs. Without some of them it will crash too.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest juanpablocastillo

@H3ROS:

Is possible add swap partition/file support to the precompiled kernel by Huawei?

Edited by juanpablocastillo

@H3ROS

Could you fix the croatian translation, instead of sd card it says usb memory, so make it show "SD kartica" instead of "usb memorija" and "premjesti na sd karticu" instead of "premjesti na usb memoriju".

post-1040382-14208981406807_thumb.jpgpost-1040382-14208981504026_thumb.jpg

Guest jeffk82

It sounds weird that the camera would work but the gallery wouldn't as the 1 APK handles both parts.

Did you install anything that might of wrote and replaced files in /system/lib/ as the gallery does make use of libs. Without some of them it will crash too.

I usually remove picasa uploader, but with it without that I get the same error

I wiped everything but the sd card

All I can think is something on the sd card from a previous Rom is causing a issue. But that never happened before [emoji34]

@H3ROS

Could you fix the croatian translation, instead of sd card it says usb memory, so make it show "SD kartica" instead of "usb memorija" and "premjesti na sd karticu" instead of "premjesti na usb memoriju".

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-01-10-14-53-48.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-01-10-14-53-56.png

That's actually the normal thing to see. If you switch to english you'll see "USB storage". I think it's because via a USB cable you can access the storage.

I usually remove picasa uploader, but with it without that I get the same error

I think it could be because the gallery makes uses of it. It's Googles version of the camera/gallery so it'll try to connect to Picasa unless you disable photo syncing.

Try adding back MediaUploader.apk

Guest Flea997

That's actually the normal thing to see. If you switch to english you'll see "USB storage". I think it's because via a USB cable you can access the storage.

I think it could be because the gallery makes uses of it. It's Googles version of the camera/gallery so it'll try to connect to Picasa unless you disable photo syncing.

Lol, in italian it says "SD storage"

Guest jeffk82

Tried it again today with most of the stuff from old roms deleted and a clean install and got the same error,then I wouldn't  at times,very strange

Edited by jeffk82

is there any way I can make the internal memory the default storage in this ROM coz I don't have an external SD card atm

Normally it's set to auto, which means that it'll use whatever it needs.

Change persist.sys.main_storage=external_sd to persist.sys.main_storage=internal_sd and then reboot. You might also need to install Link2SD, look in the settings and change it to use internal.

Can i delete stock dialer apk and replace it whit another apk?

You can't remove Phone.apk as that handles the actual calls. You can only hide the app in the launcher and set up a different dialer app.

On a totally different subject, but I picked up a Windows tablet in the new year. It's actually an amazing piece of hardware. I've also revamped my website and posted a little about it on there. I plan to post there more often :) Maybe I'll show off thing's that I'm working, post release notes, BETA updates or just post about stuff that I'm interested in.

Edited by H3ROS

This is the best rom out there,damn it moves so fast compared to 4.2 or 4.4.

I love it.

I've got 2 little issues:

1.low ram

2.Second anyone knows how can i set my phone to ring when i'm talking to someone?It says my phone is busy instead of ringing or vibrating while talking to someone at the phone. :(

Thank you for this great rom.

This is the best rom out there,damn it moves so fast compared to 4.2 or 4.4.

I love it.

I've got 2 little issues:

1.low ram

2.Second anyone knows how can i set my phone to ring when i'm talking to someone?It says my phone is busy instead of ringing or vibrating while talking to someone at the phone. :(

Thank you for this great rom.

There's not a whole lot of RAM that the Y300/G510 has to work with as it shares memory with the GPU. Huawei even disables hardware acceleration to free up some memory, but by doing that things will appear less smooth, there's less animations and apps often have white or black backgrounds instead. That's all enabled on this ROM so things perform well, but you must not overload Android. Greenify can help with that as it'll close stuff you don't need running and free up memory.

Open up the dialer app and press the options to to access the settings. From there go to additional settings and see if you have a call waiting option. If you have the option but it doesn't vibrate then you can try going to GravityBox, select phone tweaks and enable vibrations for call waiting. I've not tested it but it probably works.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest FrankAxtell

I have the 11/11/2014 version of this rom and i can't play bloons td battles and beach buggy racing(black screen), i heard that i need to flash any libs(nokia x maybe). Can i fix this problem? Someone give me libs if this is the problem. Sorry my english. Thanks

Edited by FrankAxtell

Guest Caras69

viper4android is better I bet & it's included in this rom

i'm using viper for a long time,it won't be loud with no proper libs :D

i will try a bit later and see