[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

Guest Romagnolo1973

Is it possible to change default emojis with some others?

if you use touchpal keybord, that use less ram than the android keyboard, you have 800 emojis, a vertical swipe on the kb and you can use it.

Guest Rappy13

Hi,

Thanks for the work that looks great as I can read...

I have one question, may be stupid...

Does your ROM support bluetooth tethering ?

I don't know exactly what is (managed by) kernel and ROM, but I'm afraid I know the answer :-(

Or if I ask my question differently : how can I get bt tethering on my Y300-100 ??

Thanks again

Guest Rappy13

Really ?!   :)

So I must try, and if it works appaired with my Tomtom Go500, it deservs a paypal donation !!!

I'll tell you !

CU

Guest Gonzalox

It works. It'll probably take up more memory than Nova and be noticeably more laggy though. Changing ROM won't fix that either.

Thanks for reviewing, will review later to see how it goes :-).

Guest porozex

i still got the problem with a call lost. when the call is lost i get a notification that is forwarded or something like this an the screen stays on until i close the notify :S

image:  http://imgur.com/Obdqdq0

Edited by porozex

Guest SH3H1

Key combo for screenshot work for anyone?

I'm in previous build BTW :)

Waiting for next !

Edit: H3ROS...,Is it near? I'm badly in need of it :O

Edited by SH3H1

Guest H3ROS

@ porozex

The stock Huawei ROM will do the same thing. Are you saying that you'd rather not have any kind of alert and have the call simply die?

@ SH3H1

I've still got a bit to do. I've been very busy the last few days.

@ moddingg33k

It would be quicker to say which ones can be deleted.

AndroidFirewall.apk
Calculator.apk
DeskClockGoogle.apk
Email.apk
ESFileExplorer.apk
Exchange2.apk (Breaks exchange support)
GenieWidget.apk
Gmail.apk
GoogleGallery.apk (Removes the camera + gallery)
GooglePlayServices.apk
GoogleSearch.apk
HwFMRadio.apk
LiveWallpapers.apk
LiveWallpapersPicker.apk
MagicSmokeWallpapers.apk
Music.apk
Phonesky.apk (Play Store)
Stk.apk
SuperSUNoNag.apk
Superuser.apk
Talk.apk
Viper4Android.apk (Need to undo changes to config)
Wallpapers.apk
YouTube.apk

It's really not far from AOSP. The only questionable apps are the firewall and Viper. Obviously some people may also have a preference when it comes to the music app or keyboard, but I've provided solid working apps that perform very well in both cases. Everything has a purpose and there's no bloat.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest TheKerevas

Well the ROM comes with Google Search. Did you go to Nova's settings and enable Ok Google? I use it all of the time on my Y300.

Using Smart Launcher Pro which also has the function of activating Ok Google, until yesterday i was using the FusionX always 4.1.1 and everything worked fine, i had the same things that I have now. I have everything updated and selected, but it does not work the same :/ (sorry for my bad English)

Guest H3ROS

I just tested the free version of Smart Launcher and it appears to be working fine with Ok Google.

You didn't restore any data from FusionX, did you? And you also did all of the wipes, including the internal SD memory?

Guest TheKerevas

I just tested the free version of Smart Launcher and it appears to be working fine with Ok Google.

You didn't restore any data from FusionX, did you? And you also did all of the wipes, including the internal SD memory?

I did the factory reset and reset the External SD, the inner one not ... then this is it ? What can I do to avoid perte everything and remove only those files that do this problem?

EDIT: My friend who has a G2 stock ROM has everything enabled and has the same problem ... what's going on ? O.o

I deleted all the files in the internal memory and left only the things i know for sure that they serve, but it goes again ...

Edited by TheKerevas

Guest porozex

@ porozex

The stock Huawei ROM will do the same thing. Are you saying that you'd rather not have any kind of alert and have the call simply die?

the phone stays awake at that screen i posted you until i click "ok". so when this happens i got a huge battery drain i would like to disable somehow that notification

Guest TheKerevas

I've tried everything, uninstalled Google Play serices and put the old version, formatted the internal memory, deleted data and cache, nothing goes the same... help please :'(

Guest SH3H1

Chrome logs me out of Mcent at every start (close n start)

I don't know if it has something to do with host files?

If you wish to try please use my referral code so that i will get recharge as well as you...it's an awesome website for free airtime and now i'm having trouble of not getting paid (adaway is not compatible with this site )

http://mcent.com/r/RPN9UT