[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

Guest fonz93

1 Bug :o

Settings Force Close,if go to Settings>Language(And keyboard)>Tap settings of a keyboard > press back to settings

"Unfortunatily Settings has stopped"

i'll see if i can get a logcat,it happens everytime so i think you guys can reproduce it too...

i'm on latest build and stock kernel

Did you remove some system apps?

Did you remove some system apps?

Gosh....You are the man ! :O

Now reflashed and just disabled Android Firewall and Talk and no issues :)

Thank you all for help ;)

I was confused by that [b209] in the topic title.

Well nice, Ill try this rom asap.

Thanks guys.

It is the latest update from Huawei™ with varies bugfixes and performance improvement !

Nothing to worry it just shows the base version ie,Doesn't have a mean than you should be B209 Phone :)

For example my original ROM is B165/B175

Edit:

@H3ROS What makes my phone "A phone" is AOSP MOD+Synopsis Kernel+ZRAM

For all other ROM...It's just a toy-To test !!

AOSP JB 4.1 lockscreen is the ugliest in the world !

I really miss the Kitkat lockscreen which was sexy while playing music with 4x4 pattern lock (second row slide :P ) and albem art as background ! Manh..too bad it is the first thing one see when his hands on the phone !

Anyone with same feel? Someone with KK can post a screenshot with my exact configuration and compare as i can't go back to KK atm...i love this ROM !

But the Lockscreen makes me eeeeeeeee :P

Edited by SH3H1

Guest krux3r

It is the latest update from Huawei™ with varies bugfixes and performance improvement !

Nothing to worry it just shows the base version ie,Doesn't have a mean than you should be B209 Phone :)

For example my original ROM is B165/B175

Edit:

@H3ROS What makes my phone "A phone" is AOSP MOD+Synopsis Kernel+ZRAM

For all other ROM...It's just a toy-To test !!

AOSP JB 4.1 lockscreen is the ugliest in the world !

I really miss the Kitkat lockscreen which was sexy while playing music with 4x4 pattern lock (second row slide :P ) and albem art as background ! Manh..too bad it is the first thing one see when his hands on the phone !

Anyone with same feel? Someone with KK can post a screenshot with my exact configuration and compare as i can't go back to KK atm...i love this ROM !

But the Lockscreen makes me eeeeeeeee :P

Woah bro, thanks for explaining.

Must flash this rom soon, so as the Synopsis kernel.

Really looking forward to it:D

Guest krux3r

70196.jpg

70197.jpg

Uggglyyy :wacko:

@Up

Broh...it's always pleasure to help :)

From Ma Y300

Its not ugly at all for me, at least its far better from the Huawei lockscreen, am I right? :D

I actually like how clean it is. You do know that there are a lot of lockscreen replacement apps though, right? The stock ROM even uses an app by Huawei to do just that.

In other news I've done a little more work on the next update. Contact events are now fixed, missing mp3's no longer cause the alarms to force close and there's some other stuff.

I looked into why the browser force closes with a web search and it appears that CyanogenMod does the exact same thing. Where this ROM uses Google search the CM ROM's use Quick search box instead. So you basically need a search app installed.

Guest krux3r

I actually like how clean it is. You do know that there are a lot of lockscreen replacement apps though, right? The stock ROM even uses an app by Huawei to do just that.

In other news I've done a little more work on the next update. Contact events are now fixed, missing mp3's no longer cause the alarms to force close and there's some other stuff.

I looked into why the browser force closes with a web search and it appears that CyanogenMod does the exact same thing. Where this ROM uses Google search the CM ROM's use Quick search box instead. So you basically need a search app installed.

I like it too because of that :D

One question, does Xposed work on this phone?

Guest matteussz_

When will it be released?

But if I am on stock rom, will it work too.

Sorry for asking so many questions here :(

No, not without editing a file. The Huawei UI isn't compatible with newer versions of Xposed.

@ matteussz_

It could be hours or a few days. I'm really pushed for time right now.

Its not ugly at all for me, at least its far better from the Huawei lockscreen, am I right? :D

Yeah..yeah ! Maybe i'm just bore of seeing the same lockscreen in FusionX=>Slimstock=>AOSP MOD ( as my daily drive )

Thanks anyway...can live with that ;)

It also could happen because i just came from slimkat,Today :O !

Edited by SH3H1

Guest krux3r

Yeah..yeah ! Maybe i'm just bore of seeing the same lockscreen in FusionX=>Slimstock=>AOSP MOD ( as my daily drive )

Thanks anyway...can live with that ;)

It also could happen because i just came from slimkat,Today :O !

So what is better, this AOSP or the SlimKat?:D

So what is better, this AOSP or the SlimKat?:D

Of course AOSP = No bugs which are even present in stock ROM :O

I can only use Perfect To represent it , for me !

Guest krux3r

Of course AOSP = No bugs which are even present in stock ROM :O

I can only use Perfect To represent it , for me !

Nice, now I am more excited abput this ROM :)

Nice, now I am more excited abput this ROM :)

I suggest you to wait for next update/build because there is a configuration in this ROM that slows down the system if you are using weak SD card !

As a beginner(?) You may not understand and get away from this ROM !

It's SD read ahead value that caused many people lag and slowness :O

Will be fixed in next !

Guest krux3r

I suggest you to wait for next update/build because there is a configuration in this ROM that slows down the system if you are using weak SD card !

As a beginner(?) You may not understand and get away from this ROM !

It's SD read ahead value that caused many people lag and slowness :O

Will be fixed in next !

Ok bro, I will wait, but can someone please post me more detailed instructions about installing? :)