[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

Guest krux3r

Guys, has anyone tried this app called "Seeder" for lag reduction, does it work?

After installing this rom i dont have any more lags, Im just curious:)

Guest krux3r

It stress the CPU so bad battery life

I read throught the internet that best for removing lag is those minfree values, what are your presets guys?

You don't need Seeder if you install the moddingg33k kernel. The kernel uses frandom and contains other patches so that the entropy never runs out.

Im waitinf for the new stable build of his kernel because that long loading of camera freaks me out :O

So it is useless?

The default values are still best for our device and if those tweaks had really a better gain,H3ROS would have been adding it !

In my personal opinion tjose are useless for our devices....only increases lag.... :(

Ola,

@ H3ROS,

I really like this rom, but when i using CM11, the phone gives a bether cellband reception.

With this rom i can't cal from inside mine house, but with CM 11 i can?

how is this possible??

also a bug/error? the last day's mine exchange (work) agenda apointment wont show up. mail works and also contacts

gmail apointment i can see in mine widget 

(Sorry for my bad english)

Hi H3ros,

reinstalled the rom, and it works again.

another question:

I’m going on holiday soon to the America, is it possible to use the phone over there?, I understand they use a different band?

Edited by wator

Guest Romagnolo1973

H3ROS in next update can you remove de calc app (System app) and insert Calc+ as user app ?

Is a great standard calculator far far better than the original aosp, it has ( ), % , and intermediate results, editable numer and so on.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.appplus.calculator.plus

I know we can add it after Rom installation but some italian users request me to question you if you can directly made this change on the rom.

Plus iit has some great theme Aosp Dark, Aosp blue, L Style, Material for free (others are pay themes)

Thaks

The calculator that HEROS included have "( )" and "&", editable numbers and intermediate results... it's not a simple AOSP calculator, he edited it but no one noticed that.. seems because no one opened it

I have a good opinion about this rom yet. Responds well to commands.

Fifa14 works but lag.

I love it this rom.

But I have a problem with the play store.

He tells me that I have no connection but browser works.

I don't know how well Fifa 14 performs on any ROM, but I'd guess that they all have issues. Maybe you could try using GLTools to force 16bit rendering and downscale the textures.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-gltools-1-29-t2828630

When installing the ROM did you perform all of the wipes and do the reboot 2 times as it's mentioned in the install instructions?

Edited by H3ROS

Guys just wanted to share this app: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2864561

You all know how the official Facebook app is very RAM and battery hungry, so for all you dont want it here is an app which is just a launcher for m.facebook.com

It does the same thing as official app, but its faster and lightweight.

Give it a try:)

Ola,

i have installed severals rom’s, is it possible that the phone/code get a bit messed up?

After the last rom the phone feels a bit laggy?

Can I do a full wipe ore something? to start with a full clean phone!

i already did every wipe in TWRP. before install this rom.

button are big and delete button is located at top

That's normal though and to be expected when using AOSP. The suggestion by rederik75 isn't bad if you want to have more control over the dialer.

@ matteussz_

That's something the kernels got to support and I doubt the stock kernel does.