[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

Guest fonz93

Moto G 4G (the one with micro SD slot) was been released in 2014, but it's the 2013 version (1st generation)

Edited by fonz93

Guest Picvajzmen

I can confirm that Fonz was right. When i disable these Google services proceses — AnalyticsService

SystemUpdateService

CastRemoteDisplayProviderService

WearableService WearableControlService LocationWearableListenerService NlpLocationRecieverServiceGoogleLocationService DispatchingService GoogleLocationManagerService

ConfigFetchServices

UserPresenceServices

— Google services become the bigest consumer of battery with 54%..

Guest fonz93

I can confirm that Fonz was right. When i disable these Google services proceses — AnalyticsService

SystemUpdateService

CastRemoteDisplayProviderService

WearableService WearableControlService LocationWearableListenerService NlpLocationRecieverServiceGoogleLocationService DispatchingService GoogleLocationManagerService

ConfigFetchServices

UserPresenceServices

— Google services become the bigest consumer of battery with 54%..

It's normal, some of them are needed and called by other ones, disable only the services i said in my previous post (HERE), and all should be fine

Edited by fonz93

Moto G 4G (the one with micro SD slot) was been released in 2014, but it's the 2013 version (1st generation)

Yeah.

Moto G - Released 2013 (v1.0)

Moto G 4G - Released 2014 (v1.1)

Moto G 5" - Released 2014 (v2.0)

It's considered second gen because it changed it's appearance and the hardware a little more.

Moto G - Released 2013 (v1.0)

For me this is the best 

For Italy you mean or do you just think it's the best because it's currently got more ROM's at XDA? It's just that the original Moto G is poor compared to the 4G version or even the new 5" version. Like it has no SD card slot compared to the 2014 versions, plus the network speed is either slower or you've got a much weaker camera. And keep in mind that they're all rootable, often SIM free or easy to unlock, have the kernel source available and they're running close to AOSP Android while also receiving official updates. So as it's running a clean version of Android and it performs better than a Nexus 4 then I wouldn't care too much. The newer models will get more ROM's.

Edited by H3ROS

LTE is actually backwards compatible, so you'd have access to 3G and 2G while also having the advantage of an SD card slot and maybe even 2 SIM card slots if you can find that version.

Guest KOUROSHKTKK

Becuase this rom use the stock B209 kernel ;)

You can install synopsis kernel but you will got some problems with bluetooth headset

I don't have blotooth head set

only this problem?

any gaming problem?

I don't have blotooth head set

only this problem?

any gaming problem?

Basically if you don't have a bluetooth headset then you've got nothing to worry about. I simply supply the ROM with the stock kernel so that everything works 100% and that way I can also guarantee stability.

Recommended sizes are as follows.

zRAM - 50MB (No more than this or you'll have slowdowns)

SWAP - 128MB

Some people say that zRAM works better than SWAP. I use neither because I've not found any gains to using either of them.

I'm with this ROM from the day one and m8, U have done hell of a job, couple hours ago i did a fresh install and what can I say, I know how great this ROM is but I needed to say it once more time and thank U, daaamn, amazing!!! :-D

cheers! ;-)

Guest huehue90

- Fixed an issue that caused the status bars clear button to be pushed off of the screen for some languages

i don't like this change. what we discused here. it's regional settings, and that shouldn't be modified just like that

what do i need to decompile and what do i need to edit to revert to default state?

and what do i need edit to move settings and clear buttons to the right, as it is on first picture in that my post?

edit: added picture to this post

post-1035384-0-96304900-1411857425.png

Edited by huehue90

i don't like this change. what we discused here. it's regional settings, and that shouldn't be modified just like that

I've explained this to you and shown examples.

http://www.modaco.com/topic/372741-rom411b209-aosp-mod-02102014/page-76#entry2230667

Google image search "android 4.2 notification menu". You can change it to 4.3 or 4.4 and you'll see that I've simply backported the official solution to this problem. It works perfectly as everyone using the ROM can confirm.

As for the files. A file in SystemUI called status_bar_expanded_header.xml controls the location of the buttons. The other change to add the year back is now done within the framework-res and the strings.xml file for your language. You need to look for full_wday_month_day_no_year_split and change it to I think it's "d. MMMM YYYY".

Edited by H3ROS

@H3ROS

Whats better in your stock kernel, that cfq or noop? I dont get those things so I ask.

The default settings are best. There's no way to improve on the stock kernel.

Guest krux3r

The default settings are best. There's no way to improve on the stock kernel.

Oh, ok, I wont touch nothing.

One thing, is the Google Talk in this rom latest? I dont mean Hangouts, I dont like that so I ask :)