[LiquidSmooth][Y300/G510 ROM KK][MileStone-v3.2][UNOFFICIAL][ WEEKLY]

Guest Y300-0100

Guest punkzerboy

Gets better with every new build... but i got an FC when go to "advanced" in "language and input" and try to use volume keys to control cursor :/

only when I use Spanish language.

Guest siemprejuntos

hello, I was a nightly junkie of CM11 from Dazz, but now using your (glorious) rom I'm a little bit lost. When do you (usually) release updates, and where should I look for them? I'm a G510 user. Happier user now, I would say. Thanks a lot and good job

Guest Y300-0100

Tag not working for now. I made new build for u8951 with chill kernel and it should be soon in dropbox folder. Changelog should be already there. I started build for u8833 but I am not home so I do all remotely.

Tag not working for now. I made new build for u8951 with chill kernel and it should be soon in dropbox folder. Changelog should be already there. I started build for u8833 but I am not home so I do all remotely.

Absolutely no need to hurry, take your time, was just asking... :-)

Guest Y300-0100

Awesome!

Can you include the New driver from LG L7 II KitKat Update? The L7 II have the same Hardware and a official kitkat update.

Not that good and dont have that much time :)

Guest siemprejuntos

Just a suggestion, maybe you could consider reordering your first post, and add a link to Dropbox folders. It will let us check your roms easily. Again and again and again THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR EFFORTS. sorry for the caps, just to emphasise ^_^

Guest Y300-0100

Dropbox folders are in first post. For screenshots, Y300 and G510. I just added medifire links when dropbox was generating to much traffic. I don't know is sync done because I am not home now.

Also changelogs are in folders.

I checked now. Y300 ROM is there. G510 should be soon to.

Edited by Y300-0100

Guest Domino2115

Can you give me link for ddownload because i cant find it for y300, thanks
Oh i found it but i got error

SOLVED download on PC

Edited by Domino2115

Guest siemprejuntos

Thanks a lot. Now I got it. In last update, something went wrong and I can't select ringtones and notifications from sd card. Am I the only one? Did this happen to someone else or it's just something this rom doesn't allow? Not an important issue anyway :p