[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [15/03/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest fonz93

Is not impossible, i haven't the knowledge to modify audio libs and make it compatible with G330, Dazzozo and chil360 did this with success (chil360 also implemented FM Radio for G330, too) but there are some differences between Kra1o5 and Dazzozo sources

Edited by fonz93

Guest thetonyxx

this is the best CM of ever!

but why whit today release i cannon change cpu freq or governator in performace setting?

today whit 26/08 release i can modify parameters

is beacuse i upgrade whitout wipe except dalvik and chace?

Guest fonz93

this is the best CM of ever!

but why whit today release i cannon change cpu freq or governator in performace setting?

today whit 26/08 release i can modify parameters

is beacuse i upgrade whitout wipe except dalvik and chace?

Try to disable mp decision, but you'll have an increase of battery drain Edited by fonz93

Awesome job Fonz!!!

What line do I have to change in build.prop to change model from Y300 to G510 (for Google Play purpose)?

Grazie

ro.product.model=Ascend Y300

Change it to =Ascend G510

Edited by fonz93

Anyone having problems with MMS send and recieve? It's not like I couldnt live without it, but .... APN seems ok.

Unfortunately i don't use MMS, which bug do you have?

Someone have this bug too?

I can use this script on Y300 with this rom?

Swap System and Cache 100MBx2

will be bugs or no?

and i must disable zram with zram disabler script?

source: http://luca020400.altervista.org/addon/index.html

thanks luca020400

I will say that just to let you understand why double and triple swap are useless;

1) Single SWAP is not used at 100%, so why you need other swaps when you don't even use at 100% the single swap?

2) More SWAP files you use, more the phone will be slower

3) The nand memory will be compromised more than when you use a single SWAP

4) The SWAP SHOULD be done only on external SD class 10, in that case you will not compromise the internal nand and in case you broke your SD card you can buy another one easily and with low costs

5) Every person that is using double and triple SWAP and it is saying that is the best etc etc, it's just a placebo... did you ever seen a triple SWAP on linux? i didn't... that should be enough for you to understand how those dual and triple SWAPs are not needed.

Anyway, you don't need any zRAM disabler, zRAM is not enabled by default.

Guest Cigaras

4) The SWAP SHOULD be done only on external SD class 10, in that case you will not compromise the internal nand and in case you broke your SD card you can buy another one easily and with low costs

I agree!

However, how can I do that on Y300? I tried Swapper (gone from play store...) and all I got was a blue screen :D so had to restore using update.app, and all scripts I find here use nand storage.

I agree!

However, how can I do that on Y300? I tried Swapper (gone from play store...) and all I got was a blue screen :D so had to restore using update.app, and all scripts I find here use nand storage.

If you want to do a SWAP on external SD you should do an Ext4 partition of about 100 MB, than you have to check the partition name (mmcblkXpX, where X is a number) with DiskInfo or any other app and you can send to me that name and i'll do an init.d script for you

Edited by fonz93

Unfortunately i don't use MMS, which bug do you have?

Someone have this bug too?

When you tap on send mms button, it writes Sending... but the message but it is never sent. If you send a message to phone with this ROM you'll never receive it.

Otherwise this is the best rom ever for G510-200